KISS - more rip offs from gene and paul..kiss fans, as gullable as collingwood suptrs

Remove this Banner Ad

FitzroyJamesDio

All Australian
Suspended
Apr 10, 2001
downtown epping, melbourne
gee...i see the kiss re-union fairwell tour wasnt a reunion afer all with eric singer masquerading as peter criss...will this band stoop so low just for money...
and so much for the last shows...i see new dates have been organised for the band to play all over europe...LOL

what a rip off!

and for those of you that say eric singer is a better drummer than peter criss..i think youre missing the point..if thats the case why not get tommy thayer (part of the kiss org) who has played ace in cover bands to dress up like ace so the solos get played properly...and if youre gonna do that why not get Spiro, the gene from Alive to be Gene..cos face it he looks more like what Gene should look like - than what Gene does!!! it's true...the fat peice of s**t!!

go lions!

------------------
Fitzroy James Dio II

• Banned
Originally posted by Darky:
The rip-off was not as bad as that Deep Purple cover band that played in Melbourne last month. Their guitarist didn't even LOOK like Ritchie! ;)

well maybe ritchie changed his wig?

i say bring back Glenn 'the voice of rock' Hughes and Dot Coverdale to Purple..

------------------
Fitzroy James Dio II

• Banned
Originally posted by Darky:
And to think I thought I was the only one who totally revered that line-up !!!!!!!!

great line up...and as much as i dig blackmore and im a huge rainbow fan too..rising is my fave all time album...i also really dig tommy's contribution on "come taste the band"

------------------
Fitzroy James Dio II

Originally posted by FitzroyJamesDio:
great line up...and as much as i dig blackmore and im a huge rainbow fan too..rising is my fave all time album...i also really dig tommy's contribution on "come taste the band"

Blackmore's Rainbow Rising is a CLASSIC!

Originally posted by Bloodstained Angel:
How can you take an oufit like KISS seriously ?

On any level ?

Yes... my sentiments exactly.

More has-beens that need to accept that they're over.

Alice Cooper, Jimmy Barnes, Judith Dull-ham, the list goes on...

------------------
'...and we won't give up, till the premiership cup is safely in our hands...'

and for those of you that say eric singer is a better drummer than peter criss..i think youre missing the point..

Criss has always thought he is bigger & better than KISS. I'd tell him to get stuffed if he asked for more money too. Contributing merely 10 songs during his time in the band is laughable.

In saying that, I went up for the Gold Coast show on Friday night & wasn't that impressed. Watching Ace perform was kind of like laughing at movies made with ******* characters like Forrest Gump or The Waterboy. It felt so wrong.

Originally posted by 35eye:
Criss has always thought he is bigger & better than KISS. I'd tell him to get stuffed if he asked for more money too. Contributing merely 10 songs during his time in the band is laughable.

it dont matter what hes contributed..he was part of the original line up that the simmons and stanley were peddling..
to have someone dressed up in peter make up is a sham and insult to the fans..then again maybe most kiss fans aint too intelligent..

i think criss has every right to ask for more money...he wasnt even getting a quarter of what the dynamic duo are getting..

those guys have already ripped off ace and peter enough, not to mention the fans and promoters of the australian tour..

and gene you fat prick..that wig you are wearing looks ridiculous...buy a clue!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think criss has every right to ask for more money...he wasnt even getting a quarter of what the dynamic duo are getting..

Reportedly 200K a week.

But I guess he can get that from Donohue talk show appearances!

Originally posted by BT:
I love KISS!

TOO TRUE, LONG LIVE THE KISS ARMY!

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

I outgrew KISS a long time ago. I saw 'em way back in 1980. I really believe they shoulda packed it in when they took off the 'masks'. Haven't made a decent album since 'Alive'..a true classic rock'n'roll album..just my opinion. The whole 'goodbye' thing..again..in my opinion is a joke. Particularly with the Criss/Singer situation. Nothing more than Mr.Simmons and Stanley bleeding the ludicrous cash cow for every cent.

Havin' spoken to a few friends who went to the 'farewell' gig. The opinions were very varied. Some thought they were crap and an embarrassment to themselves and the 'fans',while a couple others thought they were magnificent (some KISS fans just take everything they do as magic..even if it is crap). Either way, i don't care.

Angus and the boys still wipe the floor with Messers Simmons and Stanley.

where's wally?

I'm not what you'd call a Kiss fan really, it took half-price tickets to get me to go, and I went based on the fact that $46 was pretty good value for a band of who I know 40-50 decent (not necessarily great) songs.

I thought that for what I paid for the ticket, it was good value for money, especially with Screaming Jets opening for them. Singer and Frehley played well, Simmons was relatively subdued and Stanley remains an embarrassment to himself and the band. What a poonce!

Darky,
I've seen the 'Jets' quite a few times (goin' off at the Mercury) and think they're a very underrated band. Word is Dave and the boys are thinkin' of callin' time with a 'farewell' tour of their own. Shame really.
The Screaming Jets..a great Aussie rock band.

where's wally?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back