Oct 3, 2002
Beaumaris
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
After two top 30 picks apparently.

Good luck with that.

Also some speculation that some players are not happy about it.

The saints have not already started shopping around at round 8, Where ever you heard that, probally on some guy on the street is wrong. Why would they do that at round 8 and why the hell would the players know? Thats not how clubs operate at this time of year.

The saints have not already started shopping around at round 8, Where ever you heard that, probally on some guy on the street is wrong. Why would they do that at round 8 and why the hell would the players know? Thats not how clubs operate at this time of year.

No offence, but St Kilda don't seem to operate like other clubs as a rule anyway.
Also, pass on Kosi.

Careers at the cross roads right now. Would be one that I think they will look to off-load if they could at the end of the year. Trys hard but just keeps making mistakes and is to often ineffectual.

Doubt they'd be shopping him now though. And on what he has shown, doubt there'd be suiters

Why am i not suprised this thread was started by a collingwood supporter. Thread is bullshit. Lyon is on record stating kosi will stay at the saints. He ain't going anyway.

What is going somewhere is the 2011 premiership cup and it ain't going to collingwood, I heard from a reliable source it's already been engraved with Geelong.

Why am i not suprised this thread was started by a collingwood supporter. Thread is bullshit. Lyon is on record stating kosi will stay at the saints. He ain't going anyway.

What is going somewhere is the 2011 premiership cup and it ain't going to collingwood, I heard from a reliable source it's already been engraved with Geelong.

I started it cos I heard it. Get used to it. Your club is about to implode and rumours like this will be rife.

Its not the Pies fault you failed (again) to win a flag. Not our fault your players acted like idiots taking photos of each other nobs.

Players leaving, being delisted and traded is going to be the norm for the Aints. The window is closed and has been bricked over, Ross knows it and now he has to rebuild which means players like Kosi get the arse.

Saints may as well keep him because no team will give up anything other than a pick they wont use. He will be out of the AFL forever in 2 years though IMO.

I'm calling troll, but if not, there's no way I can see any club parting with 2 x top 30 picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everything Ross Lyon said last year and this, indicates to me he is still highly regarded internally.

Morgoth, did you hear this from a source as in someone connected to the club, or a mate who just 'heard' it?

He signed a contract last year, I can't see how anything has changed to impact that. Other than the fact that Gardiner is missing, Stanley is skinny, and Archer just isn't a ruckman.

Offloading a guy who can do a bit of both, makes very little sense.

Everything Ross Lyon said last year and this, indicates to me he is still highly regarded internally.

Morgoth, did you hear this from a source as in someone connected to the club, or a mate who just 'heard' it?

He signed a contract last year, I can't see how anything has changed to impact that. Other than the fact that Gardiner is missing, Stanley is skinny, and Archer just isn't a ruckman.

Offloading a guy who can do a bit of both, makes very little sense.

It comes from another club that the Aints have contacted to put the feelers out for.

He does nothing well, ordinary ruck, hopeless once the ball hits the ground and can't lock it in. Lyon knows a rebuild is required and is trying to fast track it by getting picks.

Putting the feelers out does not mean trading, it means if they price was right they would, but if not he stays. He will stay, he is finished as an AFL footballer and most know it. Never got over his back injury.

Too late unfortunately. Poor guy, he should have been great. Can understand if Saints players are unhappy if they're shopping him round this early on in the piece.

Kozi is needed at the saints next year to cover Michael gardiners retirement and to backup mcevoy. If mcevoy goes down all we have is two inexperienced ruckman in Stanley (less than 20 games) and archer (less than 5 games).

Delist him and then you can have Mark Blake for 2 top 30s :D

He turns 29 in september and given his injury history and the fact he hasn't actually been that good in the last few years he would have **** all currency, would only be worth anything to a top 4-6 team pushing for a GF who needs talls.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back