Kosi on the block

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd take a gamble, rookie list him and give him 1 season to do something.

Noone will give St.Kilda 1 top 40 pick let alone 2 top 30.
I would be livid if Carlton gave a pick in the 30's.

I get the feeling that you actually rate Kosi and think your side is better off for having him in the forward line??!! :confused:

I prefer Brad Miller over him.

When did i say that?

See my other post. He is needed for another 1-2 year until mcevoy, Stanley and archer are fully developed.

Saints missed the boat 3 or 4 years ago getting any trade currency for Kosi.

I think they need to bundle up a group of players, such as Kosi, Gram, Dawson and Peake, and offer GWS a deal.

Rumours that the Aints are already shopping Kosi.

After two top 30 picks apparently.

Good luck with that.

Also some speculation that some players are not happy about it.

Hahahahaha that is funny. They will be lucky to get a top 40/50 pick. But why trade him now, his form is the same as it has always been.

OK, further info makes me think this is probably crap.

The only club apparently remotely interested is Richmond and I find it hard to believe they could be so stupid (again). No price was mentioned.

Good, good. I wonder if they'll package a deal with Peake and Eddy?

The only club apparently remotely interested is Richmond and I find it hard to believe they could be so stupid (again). No price was mentioned.

I'm confident it is, not because of who you mentioned.

More because of our ruck stocks, how highly the coach regards him, and the fact his window for trading is well over.

OH FFS do any of you rumour posters just post what you may hear from some guy on the street and then say it's a source? Their is no way the Ross would be shopping around Kosi now, its round 9 FFS. Does anyone know how a football club works.

OH FFS do any of you rumour posters just post what you may hear from some guy on the street and then say it's a source? Their is no way the Ross would be shopping around Kosi now, its round 9 FFS. Does anyone know how a football club works.

Sorry, I thought I was in the rumours part of Bigfooty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your club is about to implode and rumours like this will be rife.

You want to make a bet that we don't implode?

Of course not, because you are just a troll.

You have NFI what goes on at our club, how the players feel about each other or the culture we have. You're just being a s**t stirrer. :thumbsdown:

Its not the Pies fault you failed (again) to win a flag. Not our fault your players acted like idiots taking photos of each other nobs.

Case in point...troll. Thread should be closed.

Has nothing to do with Collingwood or the Saints buddy.

He wouldnt be the first player to retire at 28, and I dont think he's particularly tradeable. ( There are probably better players in the VFL ).
But if anyone thinks the coach etc are thinking about trade week at this time of year they are short of a few marbles.

You dont understand football.

Clubs start having serious List management discussions in May.

You dont understand football.

Clubs start having serious List management discussions in May.

I agree with this only in that some players may have contracts coming up, and there will be discussions about the term of their contracts.

Otherwise
The coach SHOULD have other more pressing duties.
The teams are unlikely to know who will be available to them in the next draft.

Unless the team is tanking in which case the whole club ( except the playing group ) is probably looking forward.

Dont understand footy? Bit of a broad sweeping statement, now why is this ball a funny oval shape, it must be broken.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back