Kurt Tippett to the Swans? **UPDATE: Tippett requests trade to Sydney***

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even trade radio had Mitchell being swapped so don't be annoyed by that one mate ...
So you are going to believe Damien Barrett over the Sydney Swans CEO?

"He's a father-son who we think will be important in our midfield in the future and he would never be part of the trade."
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/149586/default.aspx

And please tell me you don't give credence to FAITH's nonsense that our negotiator (Kinnear Beatson) would have offered up Mitchell only to be overruled by our CEO in Andrew Ireland.

Seriously you don't think that the list management/recruiting team, the CEO (who was formally our footy operations boss, so has a fair old idea about this caper) and the coaching staff wouldn't have gone over trade options prior to entering any discussions with Adelaide?

I would also point out Beatson & Ireland are mates from way back and it was actually Ireland who brought Kinnear to the club.

Mitchell was never on the table.
Just bye the bye the first time FAITH mentioned the Mitchell trade was 2 hours after it was first mentioned on TWR. You'd have thought if he knew all about the offer (along with claiming Mitchell didn't want to go to the Crows), that FAITH might have alerted your board beforehand.

Even trade radio had Mitchell being swapped so don't be annoyed by that one mate and maybe the Reid talk starts cause he feels shafted the team he thought was backin him in for 5 years decided to give another bloke more money to play his position

Yeah, so the most logical place for Reid to go is Collingwood so he can compete with Cloke and the newly signed Q.Lynch.

I don't see much logic in that. Collingwood's cap is stretched to breaking point anyway. So much so they have to ask their players to take less so that they can keep the side together. They couldn't afford Reid if they wanted him, and he'd be coming in as the third tall (assuming they didn't just shove him down back with his brother). I really can't give the possibility of Reid going and credence whatsoever.

Ditto with Mitchell. Why would we give up a (likely) top ten draft pick who we got for unders thanks to f/s? Look where we finish every year. When is the next time we expect to be able to get a top 10 pick? Mitchell is part of our future planning, and the club would have been mad to trade him for Tippett or anyone else. Now if he ASKED for a trade to a Vic club, then i think the club would go out and do a good deal. But unless he came out and asked, i don't think the club would even consider it.

Sure if we had an extra 10% in our cap to offer these blokes we'd keep a few more. Mardi Gras costumes must be pretty bloody expensive to get that sort of leg up on everyone else
You wouldn't be able to spend it all with the amount of players walking out on you!

Sure if we had an extra 10% in our cap to offer these blokes we'd keep a few more. Mardi Gras costumes must be pretty bloody expensive to get that sort of leg up on everyone else

lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

So you are going to believe Damien Barrett over the Sydney Swans CEO?

"He's a father-son who we think will be important in our midfield in the future and he would never be part of the trade."
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/149586/default.aspx

And please tell me you don't give credence to FAITH's nonsense that our negotiator (Kinnear Beatson) would have offered up Mitchell only to be overruled by our CEO in Andrew Ireland.

Seriously you don't think that the list management/recruiting team, the CEO (who was formally our footy operations boss, so has a fair old idea about this caper) and the coaching staff would have gone over trade options prior to entering any discussions with Adelaide?

I would also point out Beatson & Ireland are mates from way back and it was actually Ireland who brought Kinnear to the club.

Mitchell was never on the table.
Just bye the bye the first time FAITH mentioned the Mitchell trade was 2 hours after it was first mentioned on TWR. You'd have thought if he knew all about the offer (along with claiming Mitchell didn't want to go to the Crows), that FAITH might have alerted your board beforehand.

This...

FAITH... just repeating other people's trade rumours as his own without giving the correct credit.

You wonder why we don't trust a word he says???

Also if he was so good an AFL club would of snapped him up by now as others on BF have. So there you have repeating other people's rumours and no real creditability in AFL circles.

Not sure who i dislike more...rvp or tippet

Van Persie the dog. He was the f***** captain and the pricked walked out on our club because he didn't feel we had "ambition". If we kept RVP and the disloyal bastard stayed, with Cazorla feeding him balls, Podolski and Giroud, we would have won the premier league this year IMO.

When are you going to ban that flog from our board? Crows are quite willing to red card us for much less....

When he posts on the either of the RL or RU Board and brakes the rules of those Boards. I have no power here anymore. Plus I'm in France and I'm not going to waste my time to do so.

When he posts on the either of the RL or RU Board and brakes the rules of those Boards. I have no power here anymore. Plus I'm in France and I'm not going to waste my time to do so.

You still have power you put the crows in their place big time

FAITH's gone mental this year. I reckon one of his predictions will be right since he's made so many. But the idea that he'd be getting up-to-the-minute news from a senior source at the AFC so he can go post them on the internet is absurd. If he's hearing things, it's from the guy who edits the videos for the website.

Now Rohan is apparently happy to be traded to Adelaide. I've never read so much crap before entering the Tippett thread on Adelaide's board.

One poster even thinks Rohan and pick 22 for Tippett is a steal for us.

Oh dear :oops:

Give them Jesse White, Trent Dennis-Lane and Pick 22 so we can get this over and done with.

Either that or Adelaide can lose him in the draft and if we don't get him then we'll still be fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back