Scandal Lachie Hunter to face drink driving charges after fleeing the scene of a crash

Remove this Banner Ad

It's ok I'm sure channel 7 will have him on the panel to discuss how he's a good bloke who made a mistake.

I think we should get him a present.

Given Lachie got delayed concussion that lasted long enough to get Lindsay Thomas suspended but then magically disappeared so he could play the next week, I'm keen for the AFL medicos to do a full check on him here.

Could be the concussion symptoms have come back!

Obviously that explains his behaviour here, but would also mean the Dogs have to stand him down indefinitely IMO.

Has to be sacked from the leadership group for a start.
He's a cocky little s**t so make him front the media for an extended Q&A.

Given Lachie got delayed concussion that lasted long enough to get Lindsay Thomas suspended but then magically disappeared so he could play the next week, I'm keen for the AFL medicos to do a full check on him here.

Could be the concussion symptoms have come back!

Obviously that explains his behaviour here, but would also mean the Dogs have to stand him down indefinitely IMO.
I'm sure you'll find a way to link Hunter's shitty behaviour overnight to the rampant systematic racism at the Bulldogs. North the real victims in this again.

Surprised scandal sniffer showed up. Big footies Damien Barrett.

Has to be sacked from the leadership group for a start.
He's a cocky little s**t so make him front the media for an extended Q&A.
Do we really need to hear the crying and I’m sorry, and mental health and stress, let the club, my family, supporters down blah blah, and poor me only hundreds of thousands of moneys bullshit though?
Sack him, treat him like any other low life scumbag who drinks drives and give him no more attention or opportunity to speak.

Do we really need to hear the crying and I’m sorry, and mental health and stress, let the club, my family, supporters down blah blah, and poor me only hundreds of thousands of moneys bullshit though?
Sack him, treat him like any other low life scumbag who drinks drives and give him no more attention or opportunity to speak.
In an information vacuum, the media will scream for it.
I don't want him to just go home and jump on the XBox while this blows over. I want him to be publicly accountable. Make him squirm.

In an information vacuum, the media will scream for it.
I don't want him to just go home and jump on the XBox while this blows over. I want him to be publicly accountable. Make him squirm.
They dont squirm though, it’s a show and a duty to get over with. They know they have a job and big bucks to go back to eventually and all the best support/help/education/psychologists a football club and the AFL can offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The press conference we should be having is the 4 owners of the cars, their life circumstances and how much more financial and personal stress and inconvenience this is going to put on them and thier families, through no fault of their own.

The press conference we should be having is the 4 owners of the cars, their life circumstances and how much more financial and personal stress and inconvenience this is going to put on them and thier families, through no fault of their own.

Insurance still cover their cars, just not his, no?

Their insurance will cover their cars.

The insurance companies of the others involved will then bill Lachie for the costs. That way the victims aren't left out of pocket.

Could be an easy 20-30K considering he hit 4 cars and one is a Mercedes, and I dont think they drive Toyota Corona's down in Middle Park.

I'm sure you'll find a way to link Hunter's shitty behaviour overnight to the rampant systematic racism at the Bulldogs. North the real victims in this again.

No, this is about the Dogs culture of sucking up to the umpires to get endless frees that created the least respected "premiership" in footy history.

;
So? It’s still a major hassle to innocent people at a time when most are already stressed. Who knows how vital those cars are to the owners in perhaps getting to frontline work, looking after others, transporting vulnerable people around? If some drunk * totalled mine or my families car right now it would be an absolute nightmare. Screw him, we need to hear more about people affected by drunk drivers and less of the idiots who did it.

Also, where people live and what cars they drive is irrelevant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back