Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm eager for some fixture news so what I've done is looked at who we won't be playing in Round 1:

Richmond, Carlton, Collingwood, Melbourne, Hawthorn, Essendon (apparently they're 3 requested match-ups for Round 1)

Adelaide (never be a Showdown in Round 1)

Geelong (AFL will probably have them at home to the take full advantage of the hype from Abletts return)

West Coast (I'm hearing that they will host the first game at the new Perth stadium)

That leaves: Brisbane, Fremantle, Gold Coast, GWS, North, St Kilda, Sydney, Bulldogs for our Round 1 opponent which will be at home.

Unlikely to be Gold Coast either because we play them in Shanghai in May.

My gut feel says it'll be either Freo or GWS.

Unlikely to be Gold Coast either because we play them in Shanghai in May.

My gut feel says it'll be either Freo or GWS.
From memory don't the WA teams want their trip(s) to Adelaide closer to middle of the year?

I'm tipping one of North/Saints

Why can I see this happening with us?

634377_v2.jpg

From memory don't the WA teams want their trip(s) to Adelaide closer to middle of the year?

I'm tipping one of North/Saints

We played Freo in R2 this year. What you want and what you get can be two separate things ;)

If we can get a million Tweeter followers I wouldn't care if the millionth was Donald J Trump. We're sitting on 96,900 at present.
There's one way

If we can get a million Tweeter followers I wouldn't care if the millionth was Donald J Trump. We're sitting on 96,900 at present.
Decided to look at how many each club has as we were near the top early on in the Koch era. Crows 140k, Essendon 133k, Collingwood 121k Carlton 106k, Port 96.6k, Sydney 94.3k and Hawks 90.5k. Bottom 4 GWS 49.5k, GC 53.9k, Melb 57.6k and Bulldogs 59.3k. rest between 64.8k North and 83.3k Richmond.

Decided to look at how many each club has as we were near the top early on in the Koch era. Crows 140k, Essendon 133k, Collingwood 121k Carlton 106k, Port 96.6k, Sydney 94.3k and Hawks 90.5k. Bottom 4 GWS 49.5k, GC 53.9k, Melb 57.6k and Bulldogs 59.3k. rest between 64.8k North and 83.3k Richmond.
Quite staggering to think that there're 140 thousand galoots in this world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what do you even mean by that?
There were some stages last year and a some this year, when I thought Travis was just about cooked. I have to hand it to him, off season and helping get some recruits over the line and making sure he presents himself in awesome condition for 2018.

Can put a line through playing North as they're confirmed to play Gold Coast Round 1.

If Gold Coast are at home then Brisbane should be away. Possibility we play Brisbane in Round 1.
Port Adelaide vs Rockliffs old side in a 100 point belting would be great.

I'm feeling Bulldogs for Round 1 for some reason, and double up match ups vs Adelaide, West Coast, Melbourne, WB, and Brisbane throughout the year.

That being said, Brisbane are a strong possibility for round 1 because they usually give us a low drawing crowd because they know we will rock up regardless.

When does the Powered by Renault doco come out normally?

Or are those YouTube snippets of every 5 rounds or so it for this year?

When does the Powered by Renault doco come out normally?

Or are those YouTube snippets of every 5 rounds or so it for this year?

Yeah, they released it in small chunks across the season this year. Was a bit disappointing this year to be honest, was more glib player interviews and less behind the scenes content than in previous years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back