Lonergan tackle on carrazzo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poorly executed tackle, but obviously an accident. Not sure how someone could see it differently.

If I was a Carlton supporter I'd be dirty.

There was intent to make an early statement. Lonergan must have known the way he approached and his follow through would have given away a free kick 99% of the time.

There was intent to make an early statement. Lonergan must have known the way he approached and his follow through would have given away a free kick 99% of the time.

Yeah, it was poor form.

I hope Essendon don't be as tough next week, oh the horror.

Seriously, harden the **** up.

I have no doubt that he tried to hurt him.

There's nothing wrong with that. At every level of footy players are instructed to tackle hard. It makes the opponent second guess themselves and creates perceived pressure. All the better if they get up with a buise or two.

I don't think he intended to injure Carrazzo but it was a clumsy and crude tackle.

see that 100 times a weekend. technically a poor tackle but nothing sinister.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no doubt that he tried to hurt him.

There's nothing wrong with that. At every level of footy players are instructed to tackle hard. It makes the opponent second guess themselves and creates perceived pressure. All the better if they get up with a buise or two.

I don't think he intended to injure Carrazzo but it was a clumsy and crude tackle.

Pretty much spot on.

I'm not convinced ANY AFL player in 2012 actually goes out to INJURE another player.

Looked OK to me. The injury was unfortunate, but I hardly think Lonergan planned on breaking his shoulder.

Thought it was a fantastic statement to Carltons taggers.

Was legal and he was trying to bury him, so he should.

He tackled him, WTF is the issue here? The reaction on the Carlton board is staggering, even for Carlton supporters.

You know I could wait for an Essendon loss and quote the crap you guys spew out after the game. But I don't and I never will because people get heated after a loss. Your board is just as bad.

The tackle itself definitely should have been a free kick. I'm not sure if he wanted to hurt him.

You know I could wait for an Essendon loss and quote the crap you guys spew out after the game. But I don't and I never will because people get heated after a loss. Your board is just as bad.

The tackle itself definitely should have been a free kick. I'm not sure if he wanted to hurt him.

It was a free kick and that's all it should be and nothing more needs to be said about it.

we blame the umpires because they hate us i mean jetta kicked the ball and they said he threw it 2 gifted goals for betts the umps love judd and all that but i wouldnt call for a clumsy tackle be looked at by the MRP and a guy get suspended for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back