Preview Luke Hodge on SEN today

Remove this Banner Ad

-Roughie isn't injured
-Expect Bailey back round 20/21
-Etihad surface isn't great but it isn't absolutely terrible
-Would like to be captain one day, but Mitch has been the best bloke for it the last 3 years and has been helpful in promoting other leaders
-Simply can't bump, told Buddy/Changa this, spoke with Changa this week and Changa told the leadership group that he didn't mean it at all (players accepted Changas word)
-Peterson is a pretty funny bloke, him and Cyril have some magic about them
-Clarko says they aren't travelling great but at least they are winning versus last year when they lost similar games
-Stratton and other young blokes have been good in tight games
-Ox asked if Rough should play CHF not FF, Hodge said that he plays anywhere from FF to the wing, really about playing as part of a structure not so much individual players

-Roughie isn't injured
-Expect Bailey back round 20/21
-Etihad surface isn't great but it isn't absolutely terrible
-Would like to be captain one day, but Mitch has been the best bloke for it the last 3 years and has been helpful in promoting other leaders
-Simply can't bump, told Buddy/Changa this, spoke with Changa this week and Changa told the leadership group that he didn't mean it at all (players accepted Changas word)
-Peterson is a pretty funny bloke, him and Cyril have some magic about them
-Clarko says they aren't travelling great but at least they are winning versus last year when they lost similar games
-Stratton and other young blokes have been good in tight games
-Ox asked if Rough should play CHF not FF, Hodge said that he plays anywhere from FF to the wing, really about playing as part of a structure not so much individual players

This quote is used so often by all clubs that have a Star player that is out of form.

Just play him at FF and drop it on his head.

Roughead is not carrying an injury.
Make Lance Franklin the captain of your fantasy teams this week.

Bullshit misinformation I believe. Roughy has been carrying a knee for about the last 3-4 weeks. The club is trying to manage it as best they can but it if were the end of the H&A season and we were out of contention he would be sent under the knife.

You just have to look at the roughnut to see he can hardly raise a gallop.

Bullshit misinformation I believe. Roughy has been carrying a knee for about the last 3-4 weeks. The club is trying to manage it as best they can but it if were the end of the H&A season and we were out of contention he would be sent under the knife.

If you say so.....:rolleyes:

^^^ Think you're right mate@ Roughouse.

Can't believe he's not injured, like wise with Cyril, bloke doesn't look 100% right.

ok then, best to name a source to see if this information is credible?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are talking to the same people.

Hodge, Ablett or Barlow for DT captain :\ so undecided!

Been saying it all year. Roughy should play on the wing. Get some form back.
The problem is, everyone is taking all the pressure off him, that he's just strolling around in limbo.
4th quarter against port. He stepped up. This would be happening all year if he is on the wing!
Make him accountable.

I watched Roughie hurt his knee against Norf down here in Tassie. Went up for a ruck contest, came down and clutched his knee.

Never been right since then imho.

I don't care if he's done nothing for Box Hill, if Roughie is injured, its time to give Roughie a rest and Beau Dowler a go.

Even though the conditions were not very good on Saturday, I must say Dowler was terrible, has no physical presence about him at all and seems to have no confidence what so ever. For mine Lisle and Shoey were way better than Dowler.

Even though the conditions were not very good on Saturday, I must say Dowler was terrible, has no physical presence about him at all and seems to have no confidence what so ever. For mine Lisle and Shoey were way better than Dowler.

Do you think he will have any trade value?

If he doesn't make our best 22 and isn't playing league footy then how can another club guage his worth?

Many players are in the 2's because they will not make the big league, I just can't believe BD will not be god enough, in saying that I do still trust the club immensely...

Do you think he will have any trade value?

If he doesn't make our best 22 and isn't playing league footy then how can another club guage his worth?

Many players are in the 2's because they will not make the big league, I just can't believe BD will not be god enough, in saying that I do still trust the club immensely...

He might get us a 3rd round draft pick. To me he seems to dislike the physical side of football which to me shows he has a total lack of confidence. Fingers crossed he improves in the 2nd half of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back