• Luke Hodge

Votes: 218 37.8%
  • Chris Judd

Votes: 359 62.2%

• Total voters
May 20, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hodge wins he's a good bloke with more norm smith medals and more premierships, a hotter wife AND supreme driving skills - you know the things that actually matter.
And yet despite all this Judd is still a better footballer which is what this topic is about, that within context is all that matters.

May 20, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Last I checked....Hodge still aint finished just yet..:)

Judd at West Coast was exceptional....Nothing he did at Carlton transcended anything Hodge has done....Judd stood out in poor to mediocre side, is all.

Hodge's finals & Grand Final record, eclipses anything Judd ever did.
Thats why I said in a previous post that it would take a miracle for Hodge to come out in frout because Judd has always been better and most likely always will be.

Hodge wouldn't have even stood out all that greatly in those poor to mediocre Carton sides the same way a past-his-best Judd did, that in itself says a lot.

detox

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hodge has 4 flags on the back of 21 other blokes to help him get him there. Put him in a team like Carlton and he would be a good-average player.

Judd had enough pure talent to carry his team to the finals despite how many holes on the list and spud players on the field.

Judd >>> Hodge

Objectively.
Haahahahah.

How good were Hawthorn in 2005 when Hodge was AA, BnF and put in a season which statistically is one of the highest in champion data's history?

If Hodge had have played for that rubbish carlton team he would have won 5 straight BnFs and stood out like dogs balls too.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Thats why I said in a previous post that it would take a miracle for Hodge to come out in front because Judd has always been better and most likely always will be.

Hodge wouldn't have even stood out all that greatly in those poor to mediocre Carton sides the same way a past-his-best Judd did, that in itself says a lot.

Hardly....Judd was superior in their first 5 years....Thereafter....No.

Your last sentence is complete hypothetical supposition & therefore, irrelevant to the convo.

May 20, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hardly....Judd was superior in their first 5 years....Thereafter....No.

Your last sentence is complete hypothetical supposition & therefore, irrelevant to the convo.
Judd in his Carton days vs Hodge at roughly the same time were about on par with each other depending on the season, sometimes Hodge was marginally better, other times Judd was better, and in combination with the first 5 years where Judd was streets ahead, overall it makes for some tough reading for "good bloke" Hodgy.

Hodge did not stand out an awful lot during Hawthorn's darker days in the early to mid 2000's, well no where near as Judd did at Carton anyway, so yes it is some what relevant.

Dec 7, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Haahahahah.

How good were Hawthorn in 2005 when Hodge was AA, BnF and put in a season which statistically is one of the highest in champion data's history?

If Hodge had have played for that rubbish carlton team he would have won 5 straight BnFs and stood out like dogs balls too.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
All im saying is if he played for Carlton he would have 0 premierships and 0 norm smiths. And thats Hawks fans only defence.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
All im saying is if he played for Carlton he would have 0 premierships and 0 norm smiths. And thats Hawks fans only defense.

Completely hypothetical.

Hodge has stood head & shoulders above all else, on the biggest stage of them all, in a great side....Your argument is total bollocks.

Nothing's changed... it's still not Former Captain Fat *.
Pig's Arse!
Vdubs if you trust me on one thing on this site, trust me on this. Nothing Xtreme says should be taken seriously. Not iota.

Nothing's changed... it's still not Former Captain Fat ****.

Vdubs if you trust me on one thing on this site, trust me on this. Nothing Xtreme says should be taken seriously. Not iota.

Takes one to know one hey guvnor :D

There's no way known Ablett was the best player from that draft, for one thing he fell off a cliff in his later years.
He only has 2 premiership medals.
But whoop de doooooooooooo he has a few meaningless brownlows

There's no way known Ablett was the best player from that draft, for one thing he fell off a cliff in his later years.
And in those years Judd's body had already given in,(retired) and Hodge is now also on his last legs.

Did he now...

"The AFL’s most proficient ball user and accumulator. Gary Jr did not have a 30-disposal game until his 103rd outing, but has since posted 106 30-disposals-or-more games from 185 matches. Amazing."

Back