• NFC South

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • NFC West

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NFC East

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

One thing I've noticed is defensive stat leaders aren't being updated. I have about four players on 5 or more sacks and none of them show up on the NFL leaders list, only on Bengals stats leaders list
It's only for your personal team. Happens for me as well and has been happening for like the last 5 years on madden

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lost 35-38 to the lions last night..

was up 4 in the last 2 mins. stafford scores again... i get 50 seconds to get a field goal to tie, TD to win.

i march my way down.. no timeouts, 7 seconds left at their 7 yard line. i shouldve gone the field goal.. but i got greedy and tried a quick slant to benjamin to steal the win.. the f$@$n lions bulldoze through and sack me.. leaving the clock runnin.. as seconds dwindled away i throw my controller into the couch which rebounds and leaves a mark on the wall in my rental ffs.

first L of the season smh..

was up 4 in the last 2 mins. stafford scores again... i get 50 seconds to get a field goal to tie, TD to win.

i march my way down.. no timeouts, 7 seconds left at their 7 yard line. i shouldve gone the field goal.. but i got greedy and tried a quick slant to benjamin to steal the win.. the f$@$n lions bulldoze through and sack me.. leaving the clock runnin.. as seconds dwindled away i throw my controller into the couch which rebounds and leaves a mark on the wall in my rental ffs.

Never have you thrown the control at the ground and it bounced up at a 90 degree angle and smashed the TV screen

On a sidenote - How many arsey wins are the Lions going to pull out this year?

On a sidenote - How many arsey wins are the Lions going to pull out this year?
Personally I think they're decent (on a very small sample size). The question with them is can they bring it in playoffs, which we won't know for a while. But I think they'll make it and challenge GB for the division

Personally I think they're decent (on a very small sample size). The question with them is can they bring it in playoffs, which we won't know for a while. But I think they'll make it and challenge GB for the division
They'll be even harder in the playoffs, if they are playing a user team

Back