Gaming Madden 19 Franchise PS4 - Year 2. Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Put Amendola on the trade block...CPU offers received....

Houston....4th + 7th + 7th
Minnesota...3rd + 7th
Seattle....3rd + 7th + 7th
Washington....3rd
Philadelphia....3rd
Dallas....3rd + 7th
Indianapolis....2nd + 7th
Buffalo....2nd

Like the Colts one, but maybe not inclined to trade him away just yet. Undecided. Probably gets injured now and worth nothing :(

I'm still pissed off that my trades with HumanMeatball never went through to verify the Mack trade. Seriously would like this to be rectified but not sure how given that he's on autopilot. Any way to intervene and get this done aussiedude

I'm still pissed off that my trades with HumanMeatball never went through to verify the Mack trade. Seriously would like this to be rectified but not sure how given that he's on autopilot. Any way to intervene and get this done aussiedude
Was Mack on your roster when we started the franchise???

Because I had look at the history of TRANSACTIONS and there was no trade ever made by Raiders.

But I remember HumanMeatball saying he ACCEPTED the trade offer you made giving him Mack for the Bears 2019 and 2020 1sts.

Strangely, Mack is on the Bears roster....he recorded 3 sacks and a Pick Six versus Aussiedude in week 1.

Was Mack on your roster when we started the franchise???

Because I had look at the history of TRANSACTIONS and there was no trade ever made by Raiders.

But I remember HumanMeatball saying he ACCEPTED the trade offer you made giving him Mack for the Bears 2019 and 2020 1sts.

Strangely, Mack is on the Bears roster....he recorded 3 sacks and a Pick Six versus Aussiedude in week 1.

No, Mack wasn't on the roster. But we agreed that it wasn't fair that the picks from Chicago weren't in my possession to start the season. So I sent Chicago two trades to reflect the correct swap of picks that happened in real life. For whatever reason, these two trades never went through. I still want them to go through though, but I'm not sure how that's possible right now without commissioner intervention given that Chicago is on auto pilot.

No, Mack wasn't on the roster. But we agreed that it wasn't fair that the picks from Chicago weren't in my possession to start the season. So I sent Chicago two trades to reflect the correct swap of picks that happened in real life. For whatever reason, these two trades never went through. I still want them to go through though, but I'm not sure how that's possible right now without commissioner intervention given that Chicago is on auto pilot.
The only way I can see is for Commish to take control of the Bears team, a second psn, and make the manual trade with you. But that would mean booting HumanMeatball so as to take control of the Bears. Not sure HMB is even coming back either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a redemption code so can join? AD if you update the OP so I know what teams are taken I'll have a think about who I want

Given I'm not playing MUT this year I suspect I'll be bog ordinary.

Taken...

AFC
Raiders-Chewy
Dolphins-GG
Patriots-BLA
Steelers-Golden G
Browns-Dirty Bird

NFC
Packers-Aussiedude
Rams-00Stinger
Bears-Humanmeatball (actually quit but team still possessed)

If I were to join, the Bengals look like an interesting option - 2 users in that division which is exciting.

Bears I'd also be interested in but they're taken of course

Bills an option

Cardinals slightly interesting for the Rosen factor

Pats I like because of Brady - they're gone tho

Then there's the Broncos of course

But don't avoid those teams because I'm interested in them - I don't even have the game - just some thoughts

If I were to join, the Bengal looks like an interesting option - 2 users in that division which is exciting.

Bears I'd also be interested in but they're taken of course

Bills an option

Cardinals slightly interesting for the Rosen factor

Pats I like because of Brady - they're gone tho

Then there's the Broncos of course

But don't avoid those teams because I'm interested in them - I don't even have the game - just some thoughts
Cardinals :thumbsu:
You and Stinger are very fierce competitors, so it would make for a good divisional rivalry between you two. Go get the game FFS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back