Gaming Madden 19 Franchise PS4 - Year 2. Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

that near int at the end of the 4th saved the Rams.

Hopefully the CPU plays a bit off again for me tomorrow, they seem to be a bit off the first 2 games today.

you got some things go for and against you, nice fight back 00Stinger

that near int at the end of the 4th saved the Rams.

Hopefully the CPU plays a bit off again for me tomorrow, they seem to be a bit off the first 2 games today.

you got some things go for and against you, nice fight back 00Stinger
yeah they had some beast mode plays not to mention all the holding calls i had go against me too. But that dropped int deep in the 4th saved my ass.

I reckon they would have beaten me if the started off ot with the ball too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG.exe watch my game and tell me what you think
The insta-sack by the Saints DT on QB on 3rd down was amazing.
The hit stick by you to knock the reception out that would've had them in the redzone for a tying FG was amazing.
Your D needs work (but that's understandable given first game).
Offense was mostly on song.

The insta-sack by the Saints DT on QB on 3rd down was amazing.
The hit stick by you to knock the reception out that would've had them in the redzone for a tying FG was amazing.
Your D needs work (but that's understandable given first game).
Offense was mostly on song.
Need to do some work on my playbooks

Have time before my game against AD so will get to work the next two days I guess

Hoping seattle drop a game (or ideally 2) so that I can sneak the 2 seed

Will be v tough to beat AD

NFC:
1. Dallas Cowboys 12-0
2. Seattle Seahawks 7-3
3. Atlanta Falcons 8-4
4. Chicago Bears 6-5
5. New York Giants 8-3
6. Los Angeles Rams 7-5
------------------------
7. Green Bay Packers 6-5
8. Philadelphia Eagles 6-5
9. Carolina Panthers 6-5
10. New Orleans Saints 6-6

Giants only with 1 user game left against Cockliff, they could give AD/Stinger some grief

Then again AD has the Bears coming up in a few weeks so he will likely take the North

I can see it finishing as:

1. Cowboys 16-0
2. Seahawks 12-4
3. Packers 11-5
4. Falcons 11-5
5. Giants 11-5
6. Rams 11-5

Would work if I got CPU Giants in the WC and stinger beat AD, meaning he faces cockliff in the divisional whilst I get the CPU Seahawks.

Last edited:
Hoping seattle drop a game (or ideally 2) so that I can sneak the 2 seed

Will be v tough to beat AD

NFC:
1. Dallas Cowboys 12-0
2. Seattle Seahawks 7-3
3. Atlanta Falcons 8-4
4. Chicago Bears 6-5
5. New York Giants 8-3
6. Los Angeles Rams 7-5
------------------------
7. Green Bay Packers 6-5
8. Philadelphia Eagles 6-5

9. Carolina Panthers 6-5
10. New Orleans Saints 6-6

Giants only with 1 user game left against Cockliff, they could give AD/Stinger/Jatz some grief in the playoff race

Then again AD has the Bears coming up in a few weeks so he will likely take the North

I can see it finishing as:

1. Cowboys 16-0
2. Seahawks 12-4
3. Packers 11-5
4. Falcons 11-5
5. Giants 11-5
6. Rams 11-5

Would work if I got CPU Giants in the WC and stinger beat AD, meaning he faces cockliff in the divisional whilst I get the CPU Seahawks.
Jatz is taking the Texans so Eagles are still CPU.

As for the AFC

currently

1. Oakland Raiders 11-0
2. New England Patriots 10-1
3. Cleveland Browns 7-4

4. Jacksonville Jaguars 6-5
5. Miami Dolphins 7-4
6. Pittsburgh Steelers 6-5

------------------------------------------
7. Denver Broncos 6-5
8. New York Jets 5-6

Less teams truly in the race here. Broncos were beating the Bengals from memory so Golden G has a big one this week. Needs to win - although he does have the tiebreaker over the Broncos after beating them last week

All user teams should make it though.

Prediction:
1. Raiders 16-0
2. Patriots 14-2
3. Browns 11-5
4. Jaguars 8-8
5. Dolphins 12-4
6. Steelers 9-7

GG should dispatch the Jags, whilst a third round between Dirty Bird and Golden G would be an absolute treat, season series is 1-1 between the two, could go either way.

Hard to see either GG's getting past chewy, BLA vs. DB/GG would be a cracker. GG beat him earlier in the season, and they play again soon. I'd pick BLA over both tho.

I think i will need the Bears to drop 2 games for me to win the division. they should drop the Rams game, but then again the bears offence can go off and not miss a pass and break 20 tackles every run. my slow start and Seattle going off against me have hurt.

i had a brutal streak with Rams, Pats, Miami and then Seattle. going 1-3 there was poor.

Im in massive danger of missing the playoffs, Tanking for a better draft pick is entering my mind, so i can pick up Love.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Pretty interesting game. That break sack, INT, fumble play was crazy. Was 3rd and 5 for LA, got INT'd, the Lions fumbled it immediately, went to the booth, overturned the fumble, somehow that resulted in a 4th and 36 for the Lions, who punted. Lol.

that should of been a safety.

Any throw away in the endzone is intentional grounding. there is no pocket in the endzone.

You can throw an incomplete pass in the endzone that isn't a safety. The refs in this game decided it wasn't intentional grounding, as there was a receiver in the vicinity of the pass.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back