Gaming Madden 19 Franchise PS4 - Year 2. Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Texans are 3-8 i'm pretty sure
Thats good for Jatz he comes in late with a season already over so can just play free gives him a long preseason to get used to the players and sliders. and will avoid BLA DB/GoldenG but have to face Chewy because they play the west next season.

Thats good for Jatz he comes in late with a season already over so can just play free gives him a long preseason to get used to the players and sliders. and will avoid BLA DB/GoldenG but have to face Chewy because they play the west next season.
That does appeal to me. Not sure I’ve ever played Chewy before.

Fournette would be fun but Bortles would suck.

I like the idea of using DeShaun Watson.

Baltimore and New Orleans also fun possibilities.
There are decent QBs in free agency to replace Bortles. To tide you over this season. You can draft a new QB or trade for one next season. More important is having another human in the playoffs and fron a division no human is in, to make it a challenge. No problem joining late, LA did with playoff bound Falcons.

There are decent QBs in free agency to replace Bortles. To tide you over this season. You can draft a new QB or trade for one next season. More important is having another human in the playoffs and fron a division no human is in, to make it a challenge. No problem joining late, LA did with playoff bound Falcons.
I’m not fussed with playoffs this season, I want to use a team I can enjoy playing with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stream all games !!!
Yep, all cpu games should ideally be streamed. Looking at you Chewy316

And user user games, I'm gonna trial the 60 minute share button record feature which I then upload to YouTube after the game, because there's too much lag to stream such games in m19.

How does one stream a game?
Hold PS button,side menu pops up, scroll to BROADCAST, select TWITCH or YOUTUBE, sign into that account in that pop up, set the streaming options, they're all fine, just choose 360 hi def, scroll down and click START BROADCAST. In this thread copy paste the link that will show up on your YouTube account in your PC browser

Free agency could be fun. some user teams have money others have none.

Current plan is to finish the season including Superbowl by Xmas and then have like 2 weeks off so because people go away for Xmas/New year. comeback early in Jan and do free agency/draft and start season 2 mid Jan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back