Gaming Madden 19 Franchise PS4 - Year 2. Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw GG's bullshit stats from week 15. Now I know why Dirty Bird cracked the shits.

******* 44 receptions in a game from the WR. s**t like that is why we changed the cpus difficulty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw GG's bullshit stats from week 15. Now I know why Dirty Bird cracked the shits.

******* 44 receptions in a game from the WR. s**t like that is why we changed the cpus difficulty
jesus. db racks up 20 sacks a game doing the same thing and no one complains.

db got salty because i stole mvp off him. mvp gets a s**t ton of xp boost.

jesus. db racks up 20 sacks a game doing the same thing and no one complains.

db got salty because i stole mvp off him. mvp gets a s**t ton of xp boost.
There is a massive difference between clocking up 40 sacks over 12-13 games and having 44 receptions and 1,000 yards in 1 game.

You know that.

There is a massive difference between clocking up 40 sacks over 12-13 games and having 44 receptions and 1,000 yards in 1 game.

You know that.
no difference whatsoever, both people were gaming the game to rack up as many stats they could from either side of the ball.

not a peep out of you anymore. you guys are the biggest babies and hypocrites.

no difference whatsoever, both people were gaming the game to rack up as many stats they could from either side of the ball.

not a peep out of you anymore. you guys are the biggest babies and hypocrites.
the difference is that the other people don't post new sliders every second week.

Then go out and drop 100 points, in fact no one has even got to that level of ridiculousness.

And to be fair it doesn't bother me that much but I can see why people get pissed off with this s**t and leave the league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back