FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

Its third hand information (I'm relying on someone else's summary of a So Dramatic podcast), but apparently the reason why so many of the guys were wearing those shitty torn jeans was because they are from Jake's clothing line and it was part of his contract that allowed him to subconsciously promote it.

Although I have to say that if the purpose of Jake going on the show was to promote his label then he's done a sh*t job of it, because I don't think the name of it was mentioned once - nor was a logo shown that you could have easily picked up the name from
I just assumed all the guys just enjoyed dressing like hobos

Gonzo's blaming the show for his career going down the drain 😂

Although given how he couldn't take responsibility for anything he did on the show it doesn't surprise me
Couldn’t have happened to a bigger flog. EAD gonzo.

Although he can mooch off mel now, which makes it even funnier. You earnt this mel you sad excuse for a human.

Gonzo's blaming the show for his career going down the drain

Although given how he couldn't take responsibility for anything he did on the show it doesn't surprise me
What a ******* drainer Bryce is. The quicker his 15 minutes comes to an end the better.

Predictions for 6 months??????

PT Pat - is forced to grow a beard to get more "action" seeing Bel loves the older blokes
Rolex - hand modelling for Rolex complete model for Myer Winter catalogue 2021
Bel - will recycle 80s and 90s dance recital outfits into fashion label
Booka - Will host RAGE 1 Saturday night and show off her eclectic taste in music
Gonzo Beetroot - Community Radio under an alias and altered voice
Liss - therapy/committal once Gonzo leaves this golden goose
Johnny and Kerry - engaged and with child
Liam - no ******** idea
Georgia - will consider a wardrobe with other pastel colours but change her mind
Alana - ONLY FANS $$$$$$$$ (forget teaching)
Beth - Hopefully finds a man (i found her to be quite charming)
Coco - gets her own Pilates Aerobics Oz Style show for 15 minutes a couple of days a week before Today show starts
Jo - Will marry me! (gorgeous)
Phar Lap - REALITY TV at best otherwise fades into obscurity
Sam (female) - no ******** idea
Brett - Ambassador for MRC/VRC for Spring carnival (interesting dress sense)
Cam - will get "tattooed hair" care of "Magic on the mic" Mike Gunner
Jake - Eddie McGuire helps his charity get a push up and it blossoms
Jason - advocate for legalizing marijuana in Australia
Dan Andrews - no brainer here. Stunt Double and fill in for the Premier for non important events
Sam (male) - no ********* idea

Its third hand information (I'm relying on someone else's summary of a So Dramatic podcast), but apparently the reason why so many of the guys were wearing those shitty torn jeans was because they are from Jake's clothing line and it was part of his contract that allowed him to subconsciously promote it.

Although I have to say that if the purpose of Jake going on the show was to promote his label then he's done a sh*t job of it, because I don't think the name of it was mentioned once - nor was a logo shown that you could have easily picked up the name from
To make matters worse the model he’s chosen for the launch is the infamous Jessika Powers (of mafs fame) brother, Rhyce.

He’s had issues in the past with domestic violence.

Predictions for 6 months??????

PT Pat - is forced to grow a beard to get more "action" seeing Bel loves the older blokes
Rolex - hand modelling for Rolex complete model for Myer Winter catalogue 2021
Bel - will recycle 80s and 90s dance recital outfits into fashion label
Booka - Will host RAGE 1 Saturday night and show off her eclectic taste in music
Gonzo Beetroot - Community Radio under an alias and altered voice
Liss - therapy/committal once Gonzo leaves this golden goose
Johnny and Kerry - engaged and with child
Liam - no ******** idea
Georgia - will consider a wardrobe with other pastel colours but change her mind
Alana - ONLY FANS $$$$$$$$ (forget teaching)
Beth - Hopefully finds a man (i found her to be quite charming)
Coco - gets her own Pilates Aerobics Oz Style show for 15 minutes a couple of days a week before Today show starts
Jo - Will marry me! (gorgeous)
Phar Lap - REALITY TV at best otherwise fades into obscurity
Sam (female) - no ******** idea
Brett - Ambassador for MRC/VRC for Spring carnival (interesting dress sense)
Cam - will get "tattooed hair" care of "Magic on the mic" Mike Gunner
Jake - Eddie McGuire helps his charity get a push up and it blossoms
Jason - advocate for legalizing marijuana in Australia
Dan Andrews - no brainer here. Stunt Double and fill in for the Premier for non important events
Sam (male) - no ********* idea

Bec- doing the mounting yard report at the Spring Carnival!

To make matters worse the model he’s chosen for the launch is the infamous Jessika Powers (of mafs fame) brother, Rhyce.

He’s had issues in the past with domestic violence.

Jake seems harmless enough but I don't think anyone would pick him for a commercial genius.

I noticed whilst Bryce & Beck were having their dramas, Bryce was wearing SPK branded t-shirts, which is Jake's brand.

Jake seems harmless enough but I don't think anyone would pick him for a commercial genius.

I noticed whilst Bryce & Beck were having their dramas, Bryce was wearing SPK branded t-shirts, which is Jake's brand.

Fine line between a genius and selecting a domestic abuser as a model. Is Jake gonna give the woman basher one of his trademark lectures about how to treat females, or is that exclusive for big nosed tomatoes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coming to a town near me

jd13iTK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back