FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

Apparently Bryce and Melissa have “landed” a podcast deal as well, 10 eps discussing their relationship.
An article was posted on the previous page, and the entirety of this page has been discussing it.

Keep up :p

Lol this

Can someone explain to me what there actually gonna talk about?

Put it on if you want a good nights sleep, Gonzo’s voice would be like white noise he’s that boring!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Put it on if you want a good nights sleep, Gonzo’s voice would be like white noise he’s that boring!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Here's an idea- use it as a form of torture for PoWs, terrorists on trial, etc and so forth.

Worse than water boarding imho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine the price tag if notaPT got his teeth fixed
:) Thats a complete tear down and government infrastructure reconstruction project, his chompers.
By the way, Booka's song about Brett is now available on spotify and she is working on new music.
So, the news keeps getting better. Interestingly, no mention in that link of Horsey McHorse head.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back