FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

Lots of tea spilt on Fried Rice on the podcast today. Apparently his mum shared a picture of Bec Photoshopped onto a horse lol, and another post saying everything is edited etc (yeah that excuse can only take you so far when your son is a narcissist and a pathological liar). Well turns out the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Wha

Fried rices mum was so good in the zoom episode tho.

Have we been taken for a ride by Mrs G?!?!

And the reason why Courtney won't speak out? Bruce told her if she did he would basically make her life hell. Some of her close friends wrote in and said she was afraid of what he could do. What an asswipe. -_-

And the reason why Courtney won't speak out? Bruce told her if she did he would basically make her life hell. Some of her close friends wrote in and said she was afraid of what he could do. What an asswipe. -_-
Should have told him to go * himself and go all in.

Only appropriate response to a bully like that imho

Anyone listen to Pat's ex interview on that podcast?

Basically said he was extremley controlling with her diet, who she met with and that he had a cuck fetish and arranged for her to get banged while he listened while they were on vacation.
images (4).jpeg

Good question.

The thing about Bryce is he isn't crass. So we don't have to censor a bunch of fu** campaigner sh*t ******* campaigner head etc that we have with other people on the show.

He is actually trying very hard to come across as a good dude.

Maybe he is a good dude? Possibly misunderstood? :p

Need to stop tarnishing the names of our nation's great horses. Fine cotton is more appropriate for Bec...deceitful, cheating, lying, sh*t stirring cow that looks like a horse.

And she doesn’t have a Bold Personality either!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LMAO @ phar lap... got a few episodes to go so i am behind but right now i absolutely HATE Rabecca and Jake for having no spine and sticking up for that "thing". She needs to saddle up and get her ugly arse down to Flemington, maybe Damian Oliver can help retrain this campaigner and teach her some manners.

I am so annoyed every time they put either of them on my screen, i almost wish Bryce would lay one of them or both out.

Jason on the other hand, good friend and ally to have.

I reckon just when they are on the verge of irrelevancy, Melissa will have a sudden epiphany and dump his sorry arse. And humanity shall be restored to the world with much rejoicing across the land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back