FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

We didn't even see half the cast in that episode... Jo/James, Booka/Brett, Beth/Russ etc lol. I assume they did them too?!

Boy that Liam/Georgia thing looked awkward af. Wish they'd asked her if she was a homophobe. Would have been great to see the look on her face.
Only really focused on the couples who made it to the end.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

We didn't even see half the cast in that episode... Jo/James, Booka/Brett, Beth/Russ etc lol. I assume they did them too?!

Boy that Liam/Georgia thing looked awkward af. Wish they'd asked her if she was a homophobe. Would have been great to see the look on her face.
Liam got off lightly.

Where did they get the video from?
DapperJong how did they get the footage from Becs phone? Surely she hasn’t incriminated herself. I call BS

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So all the participants are encouraged to film those type of selfie/insta live videos for us to use in the show. We see it all the time. Most people use a separate production phone they can just hand back in to production. So Bec would have just sent a dump of footage back from her trip. That’s how the footage was acquired.

Now as far as calling BS, I get it. The framing, the timing, the dog whimpering, Scorsese couldn’t have done a better job. Bec shot the most amazing shot of the entire series and she didn’t even know it.
These phone clips are usually the last things we look at when we make the show because they’re mostly really boring. This clip almost got lost to history. The person who found it was an assistant who had no idea of the brevity of the footage and she just happened to show a producer the clip because she thought it might be useful. The entire production office went into meltdown when they saw it the first time!

Anyway, it’s definitely not BS. She would NEVER agree to something like that being planned. Her entire mafs journey has been about elevating her image which she’s failed miserably at. She almost went home in week 3 but realised it would make her look like a bitch, so she pretended to be interested in Jake. That’s why she had an inexplicable turnaround all that time ago. And the lead up to this episode has been total damage control because she knew it was coming. It’s the worst thing she could have hoped for.

And just a further note on reality TV and fake/scripted stuff. You can’t write stuff like this. I’ve said this before - there aren’t writers in Australia that are capable of writing this. All writers who are actually any good move to the US/UK where they can actually make money. It’s a very nice coincidence that the people who want to be a on a reality tv show are so warped that this is what they make happen. As the footage comes in from production, we are as shocked as you guys.

Now on to masterchef where it’s all happy happy cooking :)

Thats a good idea - winner should get a little tag next to their username. :cool: :thumbsu:

Happy to take volunteers (perhaps start a private group chat) to help me with that.

Could also do top quotes from the MAFS ppl on the show, moments... And I know it can be alot of work, phantom did alot of the heavy lifting on BB.

So all the participants are encouraged to film those type of selfie/insta live videos for us to use in the show. We see it all the time. Most people use a separate production phone they can just hand back in to production. So Bec would have just sent a dump of footage back from her trip. That’s how the footage was acquired.

Now as far as calling BS, I get it. The framing, the timing, the dog whimpering, Scorsese couldn’t have done a better job. Bec shot the most amazing shot of the entire series and she didn’t even know it.
These phone clips are usually the last things we look at when we make the show because they’re mostly really boring. This clip almost got lost to history. The person who found it was an assistant who had no idea of the brevity of the footage and she just happened to show a producer the clip because she thought it might be useful. The entire production office went into meltdown when they saw it the first time!

Anyway, it’s definitely not BS. She would NEVER agree to something like that being planned. Her entire mafs journey has been about elevating her image which she’s failed miserably at. She almost went home in week 3 but realised it would make her look like a b*tch, so she pretended to be interested in Jake. That’s why she had an inexplicable turnaround all that time ago. And the lead up to this episode has been total damage control because she knew it was coming. It’s the worst thing she could have hoped for.

And just a further note on reality TV and fake/scripted stuff. You can’t write stuff like this. I’ve said this before - there aren’t writers in Australia that are capable of writing this. All writers who are actually any good move to the US/UK where they can actually make money. It’s a very nice coincidence that the people who want to be a on a reality tv show are so warped that this is what they make happen. As the footage comes in from production, we are as shocked as you guys.

Now on to masterchef where it’s all happy happy cooking :)

Waaaaaaiiiiiiitttttt a minute.

Bec KNEW that footage was coming out last night? Is that correct?

If so she should have sat there VERY VERY QUIETLY the whole night and probably not tried to needle Jake about the Booka thing again.

If so she should have sat there VERY VERY QUIETLY the whole night and probably not tried to needle Jake about the Booka thing again.
I took it to mean that her time since the show filmed has been about damage control, in between when they filmed the reunion and it airing last night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bf8717ef67fc4581f4db9dead649fe9a

There's never a napkin around when you need it.
/Jase's reaction to the Bec bombshell

No, she didn't know on the night. I'm saying she obviously knew it would be aired since the taping. Hence her damage control on social media, going on daytime TV to talk about Jake and Booka etc.

No, she didn't know on the night. I'm saying she obviously knew it would be aired since the taping. Hence her damage control on social media, going on daytime TV to talk about Jake and Booka etc.
Talking about Booka and Jake has made her look worse IMO. Like amping the hypocrisy up to 11.

Talking about Booka and Jake has made her look worse IMO. Like amping the hypocrisy up to 11.
Yeah I don't think she has planned many steps at a time during the entire process.

Really not a lot she could have done anyway. The phone footage trumps everything.

Yeah I don't think she has planned many steps at a time during the entire process.

Really not a lot she could have done anyway. The phone footage trumps everything.
I think if she never really goes after Booka and Jake for their kiss she looks less like a hypocrite.

Its a weird comparison but Lance Armstrong. In an era where everyone was doping he looked the worse because he was so adamant he didnt dope and really ruined people who spoke out about it and thus when his doping was uncovered he looked even worse.

So where’d this footage of Bec come from? Did she upload it on Instagram? Why would she if it incriminates her? How’d the producers get their hands on it? What’s the open manhole got to do with anything?

So where’d this footage of Bec come from? Did she upload it on Instagram? Why would she if it incriminates her? How’d the producers get their hands on it? What’s the open manhole got to do with anything?

Imagine if Gonzo had the wit of Cam, the damage he could have done with Phar Lap.

/sigh.
I actually think Bryce managed himself well, it would have been tempting to launch but being pretty quiet seemed to win him the favour of the group, a few of them even patted him on the back.

The weirdest bit seemed to be the older chick going to comfort Bec... Had they even met?

The weirdest bit seemed to be the older chick going to comfort Bec... Had they even met?

Lmfao. Brilliant.

*and tbh i didnt even know her name, I posted "* off Dan Andrew's ex" when she sat next to her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back