Roast Main board

Remove this Banner Ad

Main board has nothing on FB comments feeds. Some absolute disgraceful comments being slung around about LT. Just genuine low lifes. I never bite, just browse on occassion to confirm my beliefs that we will never make it as a race.
That's racist.

Yep, massively Bay-esque these days. A boring tribal shitfest with a high sad **** quotient.

Which makes those North posters that seek validation from these losers by ripping into their own team on there, just seem like douchebags.

True story.

Care factor zero.

Eh it's a cesspit of uneducated bickering and the moderators who were doing a good job the last year or so (compared to years previous) have started to slip up and not seem to care as much. "Norf" which is banned on the main board being flung around liberally and not being cautioned etc.

As I said on another thread. I am disgusted that Boomers wife is the target of ridicule. If the mods were doing their job, that s**t would be banned.

I swear most of those posts had been sitting in draft mode since before The dogs game and only sent when we lost. We could have lost by 1 point due to a BS 50 m and they would have still said the same thing.

It's an abolute cesspool, I'm surprised the mods do nothing. I remember a mod announcement at the start of the year saying there will be no "where are they at" threads until round 10, the first thread popped up in round 2-3 but with a different title.

Yep, massively Bay-esque these days. A boring tribal shitfest with a high sad **** quotient.

Which makes those North posters that seek validation from these losers by ripping into their own team on there, just seem like douchebags.

True story.
I hate to be that person and feel more than free to ignore or reply via pm, but besides some North guys that are banned from here, which posters are we talking about here?

I hate to be that person and feel more than free to ignore or reply via pm, but besides some North guys that are banned from here, which posters are we talking about here?
It's mostly blokes that have been banned on here.

If you don't have a wank for 2 months and then decide to touch yourself you will explode....
MLezO.gif

Sorry, K4e, just got back from brokering peace talks in the Middle East.

The types DP mentioned are an obvious and extreme example of what I mentioned, but they seem to be pretty few and far between these days. However, there's a subtler style of the same thing that takes place on a regular basis and I personally find it to be (I'm being kind here) a little pointless. The joint is what it is - a trollfest with a metric shitload of ****wits. So the 'here seeking validation' approach baffles me somewhat. Pointing out flaws in your side to appear balanced, however well-intentioned, ultimately just gives these morons what they want to hear. It doesn't earn you their respect (and why would you want it anyway?) and it doesn't stop them posting like a bunch of trolling douchebags. So I wonder why people even bother. And what audience they're trying to play to. A horde of knuckle-draggers who don't give a ****. I'm not sure I see the point.

And if you're there for the banter and to fly the flag, then leave the olive branch crap at home. It's pretty much useless in that environment. Go hard, give no quarter. Pack a large bazooka. Etc.

IMO, like a few people have said, it's best just to avoid the joint altogether. But whatever floats people's Titanics.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently it's fine to bring up all things north in pretty much every thread. An example Matthew Pavlich is out of form thread "but that little dog Harvey is just playing for the record SELFISH"

Or concussion thread "Lindsay Thomas ducking is a disgrace"

But if a north poster mentions "The Bont" in any negative way at all, you get slapped with a day off. Don't want to slag off miss... Because I'm sure their task is thankless but ffs, it is a wasteland on the main board.

Apparently it's fine to bring up all things north in pretty much every thread. An example Matthew Pavlich is out of form thread "but that little dog Harvey is just playing for the record SELFISH"

Or concussion thread "Lindsay Thomas ducking is a disgrace"

But if a north poster mentions "The Bont" in any negative way at all, you get slapped with a day off. Don't want to slag off miss... Because I'm sure their task is thankless but ffs, it is a wasteland on the main board.

Dogs posters are pretty insular everywhere. Seems to be the Bulldog way.

Sorry, K4e, just got back from brokering peace talks in the Middle East.

The types DP mentioned are an obvious and extreme example of what I mentioned, but they seem to be pretty few and far between these days. However, there's a subtler style of the same thing that takes place on a regular basis and I personally find it to be (I'm being kind here) a little pointless. The joint is what it is - a trollfest with a metric shitload of ****wits. So the 'here seeking validation' approach baffles me somewhat. Pointing out flaws in your side to appear balanced, however well-intentioned, ultimately just gives these morons what they want to hear. It doesn't earn you their respect (and why would you want it anyway?) and it doesn't stop them posting like a bunch of trolling douchebags. So I wonder why people even bother. And what audience they're trying to play to. A horde of knuckle-draggers who don't give a ****. I'm not sure I see the point.

And if you're there for the banter and to fly the flag, then leave the olive branch crap at home. It's pretty much useless in that environment. Go hard, give no quarter. Pack a large bazooka. Etc.

IMO, like a few people have said, it's best just to avoid the joint altogether. But whatever floats people's Titanics.
With that kind of attitude there's no wonder the Middle East is such a shambles. How about next time leave the bazooka at home!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back