Current Major incident at Bondi Junction

Remove this Banner Ad

If this guy is Indigenous or Arabic, the right wing media are going to go after that group.
I know it's a big shopping center but no security guards got to him.
I think the problem is that he was moving quickly.

As bad as the far left who one minute after this unfolded started saying it was an IDF soldier who returned?

A name is now circulating on social media and they’re saying he’s actually younger. Still not confirmed though.

Plenty of drug addled, menacing types sleeping rough in the big cities. Obviously no one expects it to escalate to this.

Is this legit?

Hard to say. Account looks legit, but on the other hand police said they didn’t think there was a connection between him and the victims and surely they’d have known that connection pretty fast.

People can say all sorts of things if they’re having a mental health incident, and people can also mishear things when they’re going through something traumatic. I’m a bit surprised someone was able to communicate with him that much in the midst of this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to say. Account looks legit, but on the other hand police said they didn’t think there was a connection between him and the victims and surely they’d have known that connection pretty fast.

People can say all sorts of things if they’re having a mental health incident, and people can also mishear things when they’re going through something traumatic. I’m a bit surprised someone was able to communicate with him that much in the midst of this.
Yep.
It's most likely severe mental health psychosis, DV related in some way.
With all the people killed not known to the killer.

Yep.
It's most likely severe mental health psychosis, DV related in some way.
With all the people killed not known to the killer.
This person looks legit if you read several replies and seems to think the guy was on ice, so he could have said anything.

ETA: Also Daily Terror also have the name of the woman with the baby who has been killed, and I’d say they know who the perpetrator is even if they are not revealing the name, so if there was a connection I would think they’d have said something.

Last edited:
Crazy thing is this is a weekly occurrence in USA won't even make national news over there
Front page of the New York Times with rolling coverage.
The US knows that this is not a normal occurance here and as many want the gun laws that we have, they pay attention.

I know this country is safer than most but I am really worried about Australia.

Crime is on the rise in most cities, especially Sydney/NSW hearing about shootings almost daily on the news & people being targeted.

There seems to be more of a disregard for the police and authority since covid and the lockdowns.

Front page of the New York Times with rolling coverage.
The US knows that this is not a normal occurance here and as many want the gun laws that we have, they pay attention.

Imagine if US gun laws were like that in Australia though, the 6 people dead would turn into like 30 dead.

Glad the John Howard Government brought back all the guns.

There is footage of him walking around and a big bloke is slowly walking backwards and he starts walking in another direction to avoid a confrontation with the big bloke.

Seems to indicate he knew what he was doing and it wasn't just some random psychotic break/complete loss of sanity, which I am sure is the defense he would have used had he lived.

Some more info on the attacker.

'It’s understood he may have been suffering mental issues, and was a rough sleeper.'
If I read that pos had mental health issues one more time I'll lose it. **** the mental health issues, he's a straight up piece of shit human being and thank **** that hero female cop put 3 bullets into him.

**** his mental health, what about the people who don't see their family anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back