Major League Cricket 2023 July 13th-July 30th

Remove this Banner Ad

I like these logos

images

WSH_Logo.jpg.webp

Seattle are different with the Orca. Not a bad logo.
images

Sharp this one is. Unicorns doesnt roll off the tongue though

San-Francisco-Unicorns-logo-home.jpg

M. I? as in Em eye? oh its mumbai indians. and the others.....yeah ok same same obvs

MI-New-York-Squad.jpg
1689666639731.png
ggudl4kxfhva1.jpg

It's a midweek game.

Stadiums are currently being built across the US. This season, only two venues are hosting matches Grand Prarie and Morrisville
I'm not saying there should be a big crowd - a BBL game on Tuesday night anywhere in Australia involving 2 non local teams would get a similar turnout.

Just it's a terrible look - they would have been better off to wait until all the grounds were finished so they could run a full home and away season first.

LA Knight Riders are generally awful and may end up winless in this tournament
Too much reliance on Dre Russ and Sunil Narine to be the stars of the team.
Probably why no one picked Dre on the BBL Int Draft

They finished 7th out of 10 in the IPL
And last out of 6 in the ILT20
CPL is about to start

Was looking at TVs in Harvey Norman and noticed T20 on. Stopped and had a look trying to figure out where it was. The crowd was going off and the ground was packed! Sure enough it was NY vs Seattle. Was very surprised but I guess there alot of expat cricket fans in America. It'll only grow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MI New York looks like defeating Washington Freedom in the Eliminator

Seattle Orcas vs Texas Super Kings to play in the 1st Qualifier
Loser of 1st Qualifier vs MI New York in the 2nd Qualifier
Winners of the 2 Qualifiers to play in the final

Savage of the home town Texas super kings is run out. Andrew Tye with the brilliant throw to the keepers end (De Kock)

7/113. 7 balls left

Quality review that from Super Kings. Preety sure that would have had three green lights.

The Grand Final

Seattle Orcas (Playing XI): Quinton de Kock(w), Nauman Anwar, Shehan Jayasuriya, Heinrich Klaasen, Shubham Ranjane, Imad Wasim, Dwaine Pretorius, Wayne Parnell(c), Harmeet Singh, Andrew Tye, Cameron Gannon

MI New York (Playing XI): Shayan Jahangir, Dewald Brevis, Steven Taylor, Nicholas Pooran(w/c), Tim David, David Wiese, Rashid Khan, Hammad Azam, Nosthush Kenjige, Trent Boult, Jasdeep Singh

MI New York have won the toss and have opted to field

Remove this Banner Ad

Back