Major League Cricket 2023 July 13th-July 30th

Remove this Banner Ad

The most important thing for Seattle sporting franchises. Given they now have an MLC cricket side, should we bring back the Seattle Supersonics in the NBA?
There are heaps of articles stating that Seattle and LV should be the next two NBA franchises.
Doubt the Supersonics will return, but there will be some other team.

There are heaps of articles stating that Seattle and LV should be the next two NBA franchises.
Doubt the Supersonics will return, but there will be some other team.
I think from what Ive read is Seattle is a pretty strong case. But I can also see Las Vegas being a lucrative market , with them already having a WNBA side and an NFL side in the Raiders (relocated).

You would think if the NBA were to expand 32 teams would be be a better number than 31.

I think from what Ive read is Seattle is a pretty strong case. But I can also see Las Vegas being a lucrative market , with them already having a WNBA side and an NFL side in the Raiders (relocated).

You would think if the NBA were to expand 32 teams would be be a better number than 31.
Ever since the SuprtSonics left, they have wanted a side.
And now with the Kraken there as well, there is a stadium/arena in Seattle that is ready to go.

As for LV, you've got the Raiders, Golden Knights, and A's have just bought land.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back