The Law Man eating lunch near children = Pedo?

Remove this Banner Ad

NO! They would get no where, that is... NOT! how it works!

They intentionally approach suspicious persons with abrupt, disconcerting, unsettling manner to assess the suspects reaction! They never disclose the real reason for their approach! They ask a vague leading questions or inflame to get a reaction.

They would get further and much easier with a little manners.

A friend and I were walking from one party to another a couple of years ago. We were stopped by a cop car who asked us our names and what we were doing (quite politely) we gave our names and explained that we were walking to anther party. They asked to see ID just to be sure (again very politely) so we showed them. The coppers said no worries, it was just that they had a report of a break in in the area and a couple of guys had been seen fleeing the scene but it wasn't us. They commended us for not driving told us to have a great night and left.

They get my :thumbsu: and respect.

Treating people like criminals just on a suspicion...:thumbsdown:

They would get further and much easier with a little manners.

A friend and I were walking from one party to another a couple of years ago. We were stopped by a cop car who asked us our names and what we were doing (quite politely) we gave our names and explained that we were walking to anther party. They asked to see ID just to be sure (again very politely) so we showed them. The coppers said no worries, it was just that they had a report of a break in in the area and a couple of guys had been seen fleeing the scene but it wasn't us. They commended us for not driving told us to have a great night and left.

They get my :thumbsu: and respect.

Treating people like criminals just on a suspicion...:thumbsdown:

You are starting to catch on!

It is a completely different scenario!

Blokes fleeing the scene of a crime, are likely to be flustered, may even bolt at approach or will be aggitated and reserved. Howevery the copper in this case,by being initially friendly allowed you to disqualify yourself by displaying being happy, tippsy (story checks out) and showing openess about your condition and your circumstances.

It's ...Horses for courses!

My guess is kiddy pervers are always likely to have good prepared excuse and an perhaps even indignant (perhaps uncoperative "secretive" manner) but also an "I'm respectable" toffy aire!

But you're right! Treat them with respect and most times eventually it will be returned in kind at the end of conducting their business!:thumbsu::)

You are starting to catch on!

It is a completely different scenario!

Blokes fleeing the scene of a crime, are likely to be flustered, may even bolt at approach or will be aggitated and reserved. Howevery the copper in this case,by being initially friendly allowed you to disqualify yourself by displaying being happy, tippsy (story checks out) and showing openess about your condition and your circumstances.

It's ...Horses for courses!

My guess is kiddy pervers are always likely to have good prepared excuse and an perhaps even indignant (perhaps uncoperative "secretive" manner) but also an "I'm respectable" toffy aire!

But you're right! Treat them with respect and most times eventually it will be returned in kind at the end of conducting their business!:thumbsu::)

But we wouldn't have been had he screeched up and shouted 'Oi you two, what are you doing here? Show me some ID!" We have (rightfully) gone on the defensive immediately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back