Racing March Daily Punt - Coronavirus > Caulfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’d have thought FI heads to George Ryder

//
"We'd love to go to that race (All-Star) but we just don't know if we are going to get a run so it's really hard to map out a program because we might miss out and that could stuff up his whole program," Smith said of Fierce Impact, who will have an exhibition gallop at Canterbury Park on Friday night.
//

Also why does Soul Patch get a spot ahead of SS? Would have thought Superstorm and Fierce Impact were the only 2 locks for wildcards.

Rc6 Coolamon Mista Lombo and also Twentyeightblack worth a couple dollars EW. Favourite deserved favourite but will have to round them over 2200m. I don't rate the 7 or 8, or the 9 from that draw. Roll One Over is going terrible and 1 and 2 are outclassed.

Rc6 Coolamon Mista Lombo and also Twentyeightblack worth a couple dollars EW. Favourite deserved favourite but will have to round them over 2200m. I don't rate the 7 or 8, or the 9 from that draw. Roll One Over is going terrible and 1 and 2 are outclassed.
Sky didn't show the early part of the race but sounded like it was hectic. No chance in the early times the caller said.

//
"We'd love to go to that race (All-Star) but we just don't know if we are going to get a run so it's really hard to map out a program because we might miss out and that could stuff up his whole program," Smith said of Fierce Impact, who will have an exhibition gallop at Canterbury Park on Friday night.
//

Also why does Soul Patch get a spot ahead of SS? Would have thought Superstorm and Fierce Impact were the only 2 locks for wildcards.
It’s pretty open for the last spot IMO and narrowly went for Soul Patch over Superstorm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Fifty Stars now apparently confirmed for the Australian Cup instead of the ASM (per Grace Ramage)it looks like there’ll be 4 wild cards to dispense. With no confirmed withdrawals among those voted in, I think the 4 would go as follows:

Fierce Impact
Alizee
Superstorm
??Maybe Soul Patch, Kings Will Dream or Homesman.

I think Godolphin will be offered only one and would accept it for Alizee. Flit’s not up to it IMHO and Avilius is better suited in Sydney.

I think Bob Peters would be offered one and would accept with Superstorm in preference to Regal Power.

I doubt Funstar or Probabeel will accept as I think they’ll focus on their Sydney preps chasing more black type.

I assume Fierce Impact will accept if offered a wildcard tomorrow.

With Fifty Stars now apparently confirmed for the Australian Cup instead of the ASM (per Grace Ramage)it looks like there’ll be 4 wild cards to dispense. With no confirmed withdrawals among those voted in, I think the 4 would go as follows:

Fierce Impact
Alizee
Superstorm
??Maybe Soul Patch, Kings Will Dream or Homesman.

I think Godolphin will be offered only one and would accept it for Alizee. Flit’s not up to it IMHO and Avilius is better suited in Sydney.

I think Bob Peters would be offered one and would accept with Superstorm in preference to Regal Power.

I doubt Funstar or Probabeel will accept as I think they’ll focus on their Sydney preps chasing more black type.

I assume Fierce Impact will accept if offered a wildcard tomorrow.

Any remotely decent horse that wants a Wildcard will get one. The way it’s playing I can’t see any black type horse that wants to be there not getting a run

BHB or Gatting? Both veterans won big races in the spring think they get a wildcard?
Gatting won’t. He’s being prepared for the winter Belmont features.

BHB beginning to look like a chance if they want it but the last I heard from Lindsey Smith was, when explaining the decision to skip the Blamey, that he just wanted to help Bart win one more race. It seemed as if he was keen to aim for weaker races. We’ll see.

Gatting won’t. He’s being prepared for the winter Belmont features.

BHB beginning to look like a chance if they want it but the last I heard from Lindsey Smith was, when explaining the decision to skip the Blamey, that he just wanted to help Bart win one more race. It seemed as if he was keen to aim for weaker races. We’ll see.

BHB will run if offered I believe.

Yeah mid last year I believe
Apparently it’s got it’s s**t together

There's another first starter in the same race,same trainer. Boudoir, is by Brazen Beau out of Bowerbird. I remember the mother as being very talented. Interesting to see Mill Park stud in the ownership so they've obviously held onto it to keep for breeding. Interested to see if they both accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back