Racing March Daily Punt - Monsoon Month in Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

If Via Sistina hasn't been completely Waller'd yet then she should be making a mess of what we have here at 2000m in both the Ranvet and QE

2nd to King of Steel in the Champion Stakes at 5-1 is elite level for what we get out here.

For comparison Dubai Honour ran 6th in that race at 9-1 and the previous year ran 6th at 33-1 before coming out here and Addeybb ran 2nd and 1st in his years before coming out
Nice Jug

Buckaroo @ $8 in the Tancred such a ludicrous price that I have to presume he won't be there. Should be favourite up against a bunch of handicappers

Military Mission is somehow shorter than him after they both went around in the Ranvet and Buckaroo was half the price and beat him easily

Buckaroo @ $8 in the Tancred such a ludicrous price that I have to presume he won't be there. Should be favourite up against a bunch of handicappers

Military Mission is somehow shorter than him after they both went around in the Ranvet and Buckaroo was half the price and beat him easily

Opened at $5 final fields, I've boosted to $5.50 ✅

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just me or is Legarto a complete myth as far as being anything but an OK horse?

Won a pretty dog s**t Guineas that had 100-1 pops in the mix and then was comfortably beaten into 10th in the Golden Eagle and has been rolled 3 times as favourite in NZ since too. Odds always suggesting a mythical peak for me

This might be dumb but at the 2000 i am going to have a speculative tri boxing Atishu, Young Werther, Vow and Declare and Cascadian, The 2 faves are both distance doubts and with the relentless pace of POJ i can see it being a war of attrition

This might be dumb but at the 2000 i am going to have a speculative tri boxing Atishu, Young Werther, Vow and Declare and Cascadian, The 2 faves are both distance doubts and with the relentless pace of POJ i can see it being a war of attrition
The same Mr B that ran second to Romantic Warrior in the CP last year?

The same Mr B that ran second to Romantic Warrior in the CP last year?
was blessed on the rail in not that fast a run race. He also hit the front and Romantic Warrior who was gone 500 from home came again and beat him
Anyway its a $24 bet to try and win a few hundred, its not like I am declaring a fave

Remove this Banner Ad

Back