Racing March Daily Thread: Cinderella would have no interest in this Slipper (Snorkel Required)

Vinery/Tancred double?

• 4. STARELLE(7)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6. MIRAVALLE(6)

• 9. LOVE SENSATION(4)

• 10. PRINCESS RHAENYS(2)

• 4. SOUTHERN FRANCE(9)

• 5. SOUND(8)

• 6. SPIRIT RIDGE(6)

• 7. CHAPADA(7)

• 9. ANGEL OF TRUTH(5)

• 10. SHRAAOH(3)

• 12. SHES IDEEL(10)

• 14. MIAMI BOUND(13)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hes impossible to catch, and why I never touch him or his races cos he is a nightmare

Watching that though, he jumps clean he wins that by multiple lengths

How Eduardo managed to rally back and win that is beyond me
Speaking of hard to catch horses...forking Homesman. Wins like a star first up last prep before getting beaten by the likes of Gold Fields and co second up...

Gets tossed by spuds first up this prep before racing 3 wide and winning an Oz Cup second up at 20-1. Gotta love the punt.

Speaking of hard to catch horses...forking Homesman. Wins like a star first up last prep before getting beaten by the likes of Gold Fields and co second up...

Gets tossed by spuds first up this prep before racing 3 wide and winning an Oz Cup second up at 20-1. Gotta love the punt.

Ot would have been worse if Best of Days won personally that thing has driven me insane 10 times over

2yo season start up in Perth and by far best time of year to be a punter. The should be Karakatta Fave Policiere (wont win though) is $6 today and $15 for the big one. To go with that my 3rd pick Hoi An is $23 and is an obvious selection too with 0.2L seperating it, Ex Sport man and Sniparoochy on debut. Concern would be 1000 as looks more 1200m horse but it will trim up in futures market too. Forever Autumn looks fairly talented too so might trim that up a bit.

SUPREMACY STAKES 1, (LR, 2-Y-O)

POLICIERE, $2.9
SPIN THE KNIFE, $5.7
HOI AN, $6.9
FATALE FEMME, $9.7
FEATHERWEIGHT, $15.7
HEAVENLY WATERS, $20.7
PIXIE CHIX, $21.5
FOREVER AUTUMN, $41.9
WUHAN WARRIOR, $59.2
LIWA, $67.1
SAFETY FUSE, $101
COME TO ME, $166
SNIPPAGEM, $313

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couple of bets today Rocket Tiger and Fredrick The Dane.. and a Jamie Richards 4 leg all up at $29 for shits and gigs.

Back