News Marcus Adams trade thread (Adams for 32 & HAW's future 3rd)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 32 + 2019 Third Rounder (GC) for Adams.

A little overs, but contracted and we've got an abundance of second/third rounder for the next 2 years at the moment.

Pick 32 + 2019 Third Rounder (GC) for Adams.

A little overs, but contracted and we've got an abundance of second/third rounder for the next 2 years at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very happy to get Adams. Probably won't be a bargain deal but could push our back 6 into being a top 8 quality defence

Not a massive fan of that one. Think we've paid too much there. Not excessively so but still more than I would have liked given his struggles to get on the park. Well know in 12 months I guess

I'm sure if he gets his body right and lives up to his potential, we'll look back at this a steal....but right now, considering the circumstances, it does seem like we over-payed. Not sure how 32 alone couldn't get it done.

Hawthorns future third makes it a good deal. Isn't worth much

Absolutely we overpaid, what does that roughly equate to pick 32 and say 37 / 38 if the Suns finish near the bottom?

When he has played Adams has been good from just a base of a few games. Experience will make him better. Clearly Peter Blanch reckons he has been mismanaged medically. He will be a regular in our firsts if he can stay injury free. That is not over paying if it works that way. Blanchy is a wizard and I trust he will get the job done. Could be wrong but I guess we will see. Time to assess this trade is 1 year from now ...
I think the plan next year will be to use Harris more as an intercept marking defender. He's got the spoiling down pat! Adams part of that plan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back