Remove this Banner Ad

popin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 15, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Cavaliers, Craig lowndes
Was just on sen kb saying the big l-berger is off to the don's, great get if he stays injury free for the don's if you ask me. Hopefully the don's can turn things around next year with some fresh face's around.

Was just on sen kb saying the big l-berger is off to the don's, great get if he stays injury free for the don's if you ask me. Hopefully the don's can turn things around next year with some fresh face's around.
was there any talk re. contract length/$$$$. just interested, lions possible compensation?

was there any talk re. contract length/$$$$. just interested, lions possible compensation?
I'm pretty sure they didn't mention money, just l-berg to dons and Jake melksham leaving the don's to join the dee's

Why would Essendon re-sign Bellchambers for 2 years 3 weeks ago and then get Leuenberger? Makes no sense to me, but I guess they have done a few things like that of late. Maybe they will try 4 ruckmen playing at once next year, how good would that be?

Why would Essendon re-sign Bellchambers for 2 years 3 weeks ago and then get Leuenberger? Makes no sense to me, but I guess they have done a few things like that of late. Maybe they will try 4 ruckmen playing at once next year, how good would that be?

McKernan isn't the best at the ruck position. Leuenberger and Bellchambers as the first two rucks would be ideal if both can stay injury free.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because they don't have a ruckmen on their list other then Bellchambers. Sorry for the narcissistic reply but seriously...

I have more hope that Ivan Milat gets released than Essendon turning things around.

Except none of them can play forward.

Name the last ruckman to kick 25+ goals in the league? Bellchambers did it in 2013 with 28.

Tommy in 2013 was turning into a fantastic player, Injuries and external pressures have hindered his development, Hope he can find some form next season, Hope his pre season is solid.

Name the last ruckman to kick 25+ goals in the league? Bellchambers did it in 2013 with 28.

Tommy in 2013 was turning into a fantastic player, Injuries and external pressures have hindered his development, Hope he can find some form next season, Hope his pre season is solid.
Fare call.

Your side was really good in 2013. How many did paddy kick? How many games did you win?

Peptides may still have been effective then. Would explain why your whole team has dropped off. That and the media and fans relentless attacks on the club. (Which i feel sorry for you and your club).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back