May Daily Punt - Adelaide G1s jammed between NSW provincial coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

It is Under The Louve Version 2....storms home, fav next start.....flops like a donkey

Haha wouldn't say that, UTL is one of the biggest bridesmaids I have seen in racing.

Excuses....have now watched the race 4 times, did nothing. It was set up for it to bolt in. If that's favourite for the Stratbroke then I'm going to lay it.

i would suggest it would be useful to forgive her here. horses shouldn't get run off their feet like that. by memory, flops out and is forced to chase an insane speed while being fat. i didn't have huge wraps on her today but she deserved to blow out late against a race fit Music Magnate. the question as it always was going to be is: is the straddie going to be too short? She's not an acceleration horse that explodes when let go.

outside Music Magnate, throw out the results out of this race.

Bit disappointed with her last 200m personally but I think she lets down better on a softer track. It was either that or fitness, deadset had her name on the race straightening.

Don't do that. As soon as you do that it will win and you will want to neck yourself lol.

I'd rather it win than me doing my money yet again on that horse. Don't bet too much on the Stratbroke anyway, but if Azkadellia is $3-4 to win, forget it!

Nice win by Spreadeagled just followed the favourite In beautifully

Macintosh was a good win, lucky for the leaders bias track and good gate, think Howard Be Thy Name was a big run would have won that at most tracks.

i would suggest it would be useful to forgive her here. horses shouldn't get run off their feet like that. by memory, flops out and is forced to chase an insane speed while being fat. i didn't have huge wraps on her today but she deserved to blow out late against a race fit Music Magnate. the question as it always was going to be is: is the straddie going to be too short? She's not an acceleration horse that explodes when let go.

outside Music Magnate, throw out the results out of this race.
Agreed. Not saying Azka is a moral in the Straddie at all, I'd almost never say that about a run-on horse, but to pot her on that effort is off the mark.

Nice win by Spreadeagled just followed the favourite In beautifully

Macintosh was a good win, lucky for the leaders bias track and good gate, think Howard Be Thy Name was a big run would have won that at most tracks.

Thought Macintosh was only fair, did enough to win don't get me wrong, but it didn't win by much on a track that was heavily favoured towards leaders. Howards Be Thy Name was the run of the race and was so unlucky not to roll the favourite.

Looks like you can run on today at Echuca, so don't mind Gun Case first up for Weir in the 8th.

Small spec on Plymouth Road R9 Pak at double figures, expecting it to improve.

Bit stuff with our roughie, got beaten by a better ride I reckon.

Gun Case was pretty bland, jury out on his level atm.

I was initially underwhelmed by Ghisoni on Saturday but after a more detailed review I think they should be going to the Stradbroke, she rated well in comparison to the 10,000 and gets down to 50kg with improvement to come.

Yes the bias of the day helped her but she would have been hard to beat for mine.

I was initially underwhelmed by Ghisoni on Saturday but after a more detailed review I think they should be going to the Stradbroke, she rated well in comparison to the 10,000 and gets down to 50kg with improvement to come.

Yes the bias of the day helped her but she would have been hard to beat for mine.

Not running

Not running

Yeah and I think they should be going there, would take serious beating.

I'm keen to see Kapernick go around this weekend but apparently won't run if the track wet, thought he was very impressive first up but what to see him do it again before jumping on for the Straddie, looks the value at the moment for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back