Bumped We dodged a bullet... (Removed "maybe" prefix)

Remove this Banner Ad

It's very weird how you always come onto this board and post about how good Mitch Clark is. Kind of creeps me out

Not really just watched him train back in Jan and noticed our fit he looked and how well he was moving.

It's very weird how you always come onto this board and post about how good Mitch Clark is. Kind of creeps me out

Not to mention how quickly he responded. His obsession knows no bounds.

legendstatus said:
Add missing on Riewolt (lazy spelling?) & Jono Brown to that list and we start to get a pattern of big CHF that dont want to come to Collingwood !!!!! we seriosuly need to pick up a BIG name for next year otherwise this comp will become the EPL where 2-3 can only win it every year....
The AFL are so blind to this stuff its not funny.

Jonathan Brown was never any chance of coming to Collingwood, he was linked to us for one reason and that was to gain more coin at Brisbane.

I dont know what the record is for number of contradictions in a post but you must have gone close there. Keep up the good work...

Not sure how he went.

Funny you should mention that, apparently he was sitting in the crowd near the forward pocket that fateful day back in 2010 and was overheard saying that if Milne had attacked the ball instead of waiting for it to bounce into his hands he would have run in for an easy goal and the rest would be history.:)

Funny you should mention that, apparently he was sitting in the crowd near the forward pocket that fateful day back in 2010 and was overheard saying that if Milne had attacked the ball instead of waiting for it to bounce into his hands he would have run in for an easy goal and the rest would be history.:)

Lol yes of course.

I dont know what the record is for number of contradictions in a post but you must have gone close there. Keep up the good work...
Jonathan Brown was never any chance of coming to Collingwood, he was linked to us for one reason and that was to gain more coin at Brisbane.
What contradictions, the bolded was my post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adam H' obsession was what was bothering Mitch post match.

"Mitch... is this Mitch? I hope it's Mitch. Hello Mitch, it's Adam H. You're looking nice today. Don't ask where I am, you don't need to know that, only that I love that new conditioner you're wearing. So much. I've killed people, Mitch. I've killed people in Vietnam. I pee in the shower, Mitch. Pee for all those people I've killed. And sometimes, when no one is looking, I sneak wine gummies out of the bin at the grocery and put them in my pocket. Right there next to the shame. Mitch...why are you crying? Mitch...?"

"Mitch... is this Mitch? I hope it's Mitch. Hello Mitch, it's Adam H. You're looking nice today. Don't ask where I am, you don't need to know that, only that I love that new conditioner you're wearing. So much. I've killed people, Mitch. I've killed people in Vietnam. I pee in the shower, Mitch. Pee for all those people I've killed. And sometimes, when no one is looking, I sneak wine gummies out of the bin at the grocery and put them in my pocket. Right there next to the shame. Mitch...why are you crying? Mitch...?"
So good to read one of your posts again Reykjavik

Reykjavik at his best! :thumbsu:

I have no idea why there is a Saints supporter talking about 'how well' Clark is playing when he hasn't had half the season Stanley has had.

We never had Clark- remind me who gave Stanly away again? No wonder he is focusing on Clark.
Oh leave him alone, his head just exploded after seeing the ball bounce for Montagna realising what 2010 could have been.:D:p:D:p

Live video below:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back