Game Day McMurphy Crows at the G v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be a breakout game for young Murphy.

3 kicks, 2 handballs, 1 tackle, 0.1 goals, 6 fumbles, lots of leadership.
I like the one where he gives away 4 of the first 6 goals and doesn't get subbed and people defend it

Going over to a mates place for a BBQ and will watch there.

Fortunately he's a Crows fan too so we can lament and get angry together!
I can picture the day ending up like your avatar.

With a bit of luck going our way, I can see us winning this. Daicos brothers of course a worry. At least no Jamie Elliott to carve us up and kick a bag. Helps compensate for our not having Worrell. Looks like perfect conditions for football. We need to win this to get our season on track. We will find out a lot about us and where we are really at today.

Going over to a mates place for a BBQ and will watch there.

Fortunately he's a Crows fan too so we can lament and get angry together!
Enjoy the day.
Perfect conditions here. Full of the irresponsible optimism of the pre game.
I'll no doubt skulk home again like normal. 🙄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Pepsi Nuts pull the early tactical sub move again today?
Eartha Kitt Laughing GIF

Pies by 6 goals. Daicos to get 40 plus possessions and 3 goals. McHenry and Murphy to combine for 0.3, 20 worthless possessions…ROB to drop 4 marks minimum

having one of those soft moments, wondering whether Murph and Ned read big footy. I know it’s just footy. But it would be pretty demoralising for them to read the constant bashing. I too am guilty of it. Been very harsh on Jones lately.

Lads, if you’re reading, we only act like this because we care about the success of the club. And maybe our criticism isn’t helping at all.

Go and prove us all wrong.

Stay tuned for my angry post-game rant with very little compassion.

Oh, and Nicks, you suck.

having one of those soft moments, wondering whether Murph and Ned read big footy. I know it’s just footy. But it would be pretty demoralising for them to read the constant bashing. I too am guilty of it. Been very harsh on Jones lately.

Lads, if you’re reading, we only act like this because we care about the success of the club. And maybe our criticism isn’t helping at all.

Go and prove us all wrong.

Stay tuned for my angry post-game rant with very little compassion.

Oh, and Nicks, you suck.

It's good to see you regained your composure by the end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back