Game Day McMurphy Crows at the G v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair, we're probably better now than we've been since before 2020 (he says, damning the club with faint praise...)
GWS were playing crap and spanked the week before playing us, then they come out and beat us. We can’t cope with their midfield and run.

Looks like Bulldogs are having their usual year, start crap with mad Bevo, he settles and they start playing good footy just in time for us.

Dogs have the second best % in the league. They’re in better form than people think
We seem to come up against in form, red hot teams every week

Nicks is 1-4 against GWS and 1-3 against the Bulldogs. Hasn't beaten GWS since 2020 when they finished 10th, and the Bulldogs victory was by 1 point

GWS is a problematic but the last time we played the Bulldogs here at Adelaide Oval was in 2018. Four games against them have been at Ballarat and the other was Covid year and Metricon.

Dogs have the second best % in the league. They’re in better form than people think

Nah, they belted Eagles (early in the season), Saints (can’t kick a score to save themselves) and Richmond (who hasn’t but Sydney 🤪🤪🤪) to get there boost in %.

Will know more about them playing Sydney and Collingwood over the next two weeks.

Still a few ????

Have also beaten up on a lot of weak sides, we’ve only played North so far.

Looking at our results they’re pretty comparable to theirs, I’d say given it’s at home we’d be favourites. Certainly not underestimating them though.

Have also beaten up on a lot of weak sides, we’ve only played North so far.

Looking at our results they’re pretty comparable to theirs, I’d say given it’s at home we’d be favourites. Certainly not underestimating them though.
Bulldogs have a very very strong list with excellent depth but IMO they've underperformed massively the last few years.

They also sit atop the VFL ladder undefeated at this point.

Capture.PNG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, they belted Eagles (early in the season), Saints (can’t kick a score to save themselves) and Richmond (who hasn’t but Sydney 🤪🤪🤪) to get there boost in %.

Will know more about them playing Sydney and Collingwood over the next two weeks.

Still a few ????

Not just 2nd best % in comp

2nd by a long way!

Still a few ????
Very strange side, somehow I keep thinking the Bulldogs will click and are the dark horse for the flag.

I am thinking if Rankine was allowed to play on I'm sure there may have been a decent chance they would have called a free against us for hands in the back or something like that.

We put ourselves into that dangerous position by taking the foot off the pedal between the first and second quarters. We play 4 quarters and we win this game by more than 3 goals.

I am thinking if Rankine was allowed to play on I'm sure there may have been a decent chance they would have called a free against us for hands in the back or something like that.

We put ourselves into that dangerous position by taking the foot off the pedal between the first and second quarters. We play 4 quarters and we win this game by more than 3 goals.

Our foot was never really on the pedal until halfway through the second.

We were smashed in the contest early in the game, it was only our efficiency going forward that kept us in it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back