Game Day Melbourne dementors v hinkleys stinkleys

Remove this Banner Ad

That's how I'm feeling.this morning. A sense of dread if we win.

Can you imagine? Backs against the wall stuff. "We did it for Kenny we love Kenny! Thanks true believers!"

Followed by 5 rounds of complete mediocrity and no chance of finals but hey we fired a shot in a meaningless H&A game.

It wouldn't surprise me if the club pulled Ken out of the Melbourne game just prior to the start saying he was feeling unwell, just to keep the growing pressure away from him and in the meantime poor Monty will be on a hiding to nothing.

I know it's been said over and over but when Koch used the term white noise, he attacked and started a war with the most loyal Port fans you could find, the ones that has stuck by the club in the worst times .
Only a totally self centered idiot would bite the hands that feed the club. That was the tipping point for me, he showed the clubs hand right then and there with that tactless hurtful comment.
This club doesn't care about the die hard fans that love the club and hold coaches and players to account, they want the new age happy clappers so they can bullshit them with the pre game circus, which by the way is looking pretty stupid now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why? Do you hate money?

Tipped, not bet 😉

I think this is the type of game you win, more external pressure on the club over the week than there has been in Hinkley’s tenure, surely viewed internally as the most important game of your season to date as finals would be close to done at 0-4.

Clurey is a big in, your backline has looked at sea without him and Aliir but will be strengthened tonight.

Like most premiership sides, the Demons are rolling into the season but haven’t been overly impressive so far. A very undermanned Essendon gave them a real shake last week. Can’t see Weideman kicking another 4 so the loss of Ben Brown may be felt by them tonight.

Will be watching the game as a neutral observer tonight, noting how a team that plays smarter beats a team that plays harder.

Most interesting will be watching how Port's coach makes no moves to counter any advantages Melbourne exploit, some key forward will get on top early and stay that way, same with some midfielder, same with some intercept marker.

Enjoy the win Choco.

Tipped, not bet 😉

I think this is the type of game you win, more external pressure on the club over the week than there has been in Hinkley’s tenure, surely viewed internally as the most important game of your season to date as finals would be close to done at 0-4.

Clurey is a big in, your backline has looked at sea without him and Aliir but will be strengthened tonight.

Like most premiership sides, the Demons are rolling into the season but haven’t been overly impressive so far. A very undermanned Essendon gave them a real shake last week. Can’t see Weideman kicking another 4 so the loss of Ben Brown may be felt by them tonight.
Clurey has timid body language

Tipped, not bet 😉

I obviously still need to wake up.

That was a right pretty speech, sir. But I'm glad you haven't put money on it.

Absolutely nothing to be gained by losing or cheering for a loss.

Will take a win by anything.
Would be good to see Mead back up last week’s effort .
I disagree dave snot.

I hope we lose by 15 goals.

Don't see how we can kick a score to get within 10 goals, let alone win. Marshall in the ruck and May vs full forward Mayes will be comical.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back