Game Day Melbourne v Carlton, Sunday 2 April, 3:20pm, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petraca's disposal was a bit all over the place today. You can see he clearly wants the ball though and believes he is the man to do good things with the footy.

Frost should walk straight back in.

Also because you know, I'm actually involved in the club, and coaching

But yeah. I'm sure your MCC membership shows you how to coach players, first lesson "it's everyone but jack watts fault"

Lol, I wish I had an MCC membership. What i do have is years of coaching experience, albeit not at the elite level.

Lol, I wish I had an MCC membership. What i do have is years of coaching experience, albeit not at the elite level.
Mustve made a shithouse coach then.

Although it's probably easy to comment when you have no idea about what happened with watts preseason

H
Please tell us again how you know exactly why he was in the naughty corner over the preseason. Stop making excuses he is playing like s**t and only he can fix that

He was good when we needed someone to lift with 15-10 mins to go.

Although it's probably easy to comment when you have no idea about what happened with watts preseason

pathetic.

Talk all you like, thank God we have VD to give us some actual information about what's going on at the club.

I'm happy to bury this now, try not to take things so personally next time.

You are genuinely pathetic.
It's not my fault. It's yours. You ruined my confidence. I'm a confidence poster

Don't take shitty little potshots about my knowledge. When you don't play, don't coach and don't have an involvement in the club bar "sit in the stands and shout 'go jacky boy'"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've been amazing today. Fruit punch all round.

You called it early bro, the voice of reason and calm. You said we would click and win it..... wish you told us it was going to be after 7 aneurisms, a heart attack and ruptured vocal cords with 5 mins to go .... a true visionary hahahaaaa

I'm finding it pretty hard to reconcile the idea that you're involved in coaching/playing at an AFL club, yet still sitting around on a bigfooty gameday thread running your mouth off about the players on the team you support.

I'm finding it pretty hard to reconcile the idea that you're involved in coaching/playing at an AFL club, yet still sitting around on a bigfooty gameday thread running your mouth off about the players on the team you support.

We've got these posters too, the worst kind of toxic.

You actually did.

It was very reminiscent of our old chip, chip style.

Not a good idea.

Carlton parked the bus, we had to retain possession. We needed to dominate at the clearance and hit targets up like we did last week, but this week our decision making was atrocious.

Damn lucky we won but we did enough, would have lost that last year.

Don't hold a contradictory opinion to Tim, mate. He might call you mean names.

Where did I say I'm an afl coach? My links to OUR club are known here. I'm a placement S&C coach at a lower level, i have level 2 coaching quals, and I play.

Don't hold a contradictory opinion to Tim, mate. He might call you mean names.
Jesus. Sook. You want to insult people and then work when your actual knowledge is question. At least my club links are known and confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back