Game Day QUALIFYING FINAL V COLLINGWOOD, 7:20PM @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Here we go!

Keen as Ben Brown at the broccoli buffet. Pies a very good side across the year, but some shakiness coming into finals. We've had some underwhelming stretches, but come into finals with some promising results. We're capable of winning from behind, but I really hope it doesn't come to that.

TMc comes in from some ok Casey form. Shame to lose Melk as he was filling a really important role. Stopping intercepts key for Tom; not overly confident in him for that but willing to show faith.

Will need to bring our pressure game. We've had some hot games coming in so could settle more comfortably. The bombers were a wet lettuce in comparison for Collingwood :rainbow:

Lineups:
IMG_20230906_205854.jpg
IMG_20230906_205824.jpg

I'd love us to do these pricks by 100 but think it'll be toight.

Dees by a couple.

Carn!

Will be a close game no doubt.

Kozzy to blow the game apart. 4 goals including the sealer deep into the last.

Have a Bex and a clean pair of undies ready.

Dees by 12

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't want to be bring the mood down, but I think we lose tonight.

Worried about Mihocek/McStay/Cox taking some big marks at key moments. Particularly if there's weather and it's low scoring, marks deep inside 50 are so valuable.

Also worried about our style in wet conditions - we rely on precision and quick hands out of stoppage. If that's even 5% off then we will invite the Pies pressure and really struggle to get clean entry which I think we're going to need.

Hope he starts in the guts. Get some body on him early and he could be a real weapon tonight
Now there's a poster I haven't seen in a while. Welcome back, Marns 🤗

Don't want to be bring the mood down, but I think we lose tonight.

Worried about Mihocek/McStay/Cox taking some big marks at key moments. Particularly if there's weather and it's low scoring, marks deep inside 50 are so valuable.

Also worried about our style in wet conditions - we rely on precision and quick hands out of stoppage. If that's even 5% off then we will invite the Pies pressure and really struggle to get clean entry which I think we're going to need.
Contested marks are the least damaging thing in modern footy. Most overrated thing going around

Anyone know the sub?
I reckon we are a good chance especially if we start well

Have a feeling it will be Jordon, just a guess though. He trained with the "A Squad" yesterday and probably suits the wet more than Laurie if we're worried about conditions.

I'd like to thank all the choices I've made over the course of my life that have led to me not lining up across from Jack Viney at the opening bounce tonight.

Psycho bastard could genuinely split someone in half

Blowout. I have consulted the chicken entrails* and the signs are there. One way or the other it will be a big winning margin.

* It was a funny looking chicken. Might have been a magpie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back