Game Day QUALIFYING FINAL V COLLINGWOOD, 7:20PM @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

No JVR next week or prelim, our forward line is so ****ed. A 2 player combo of Ben Brown, Grundy and TMac is not getting you to a grand final.

Just go with the small forward line Goody you pussy. Being ridged with needing to play x amount of talls gives us no chance.
I know. And we even recruited a forward in the off season.

It’s a perfect storm with Petty and Melksham getting sidelined. As much as we say we need KPF well we did have one in Petty. I am frustrated on a few levels;

1. We recruited Grundy who was never a KPF and thinking we could turn him into one was a bit a daft
2. It took 3/4 of the year to put Petty forward when it was obvious we were saving face with Grundy
3. If we can’t kick 3 goals last night from all those entries then the guys picked need to really look at why.

After dropping the SF to Brisbane last year I thought that that’s what we needed to get a rocket into us, that rocket never got launched. Very quiet night from so called superstars. I don’t even know if we are going to improve next week to win. My only glimmer of hope is we find something this week that sparks a 3 game winning streak but I know that it’s likely we make a PF and get our backsides handed to us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back