News Membership 2017 - 42K cracked!! Help us get to infinity members

Will MFC reach 40,000 members in 2017?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Need some detail I think - like whether that is significantly up from this time last year or whatever. Or even a whohooo or something. Or an unrelated gif that shows effort or similar. Step it up mod!

Need some detail I think - like whether that is significantly up from this time last year or whatever. Or even a whohooo or something. Or an unrelated gif that shows effort or similar. Step it up mod!
Crimson Azure used to be quite good at that.

Having said that, most of that is auto renewal so far.

whohooo? ... You mean positivity?

Has anyone bought a concession membership while studying post-grad? It says on the membership site that a student card is proof of concession, but doing your Masters doesn't get you a PTV concession card.

I've been a concession member for the last 4 years H&A, was thinking i might have to buy an adult membership... Then i decided i might get a Trident membership concession for only about 100 bucks more.

I think i might just do it, i probably got checked for my concession card once since I've been regularly going to the footy anyway.

Has anyone bought a concession membership while studying post-grad? It says on the membership site that a student card is proof of concession, but doing your Masters doesn't get you a PTV concession card.

I've been a concession member for the last 4 years H&A, was thinking i might have to buy an adult membership... Then i decided i might get a Trident membership concession for only about 100 bucks more.

I think i might just do it, i probably got checked for my concession card once since I've been regularly going to the footy anyway.

Not worth the risk IMO.

Should be able to get a Uni ID which will count :)

I've only just had to go from Concession to Adult for the coming season, because I scored a job Feb just gone and my HCC says it's valid till this Nov.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My student card always works at the box office. I'm masters level too and use that whenever I need an individual ticket

Thanks for the replies guys - i'm gonna go ahead and buy a concession memebership.

The rules only say i need a current student card, which i do and still will, so i think i'll be safe.

A student card is enough as long as you're a full time student.

23697 today. According to my records*, we were 20206 on November 22 last year.

yesjacknicholson.gif

* BF thread from last year.

23697 today. According to my records*, we were 20206 on November 22 last year.

yesjacknicholson.gif

* BF thread from last year.
A very nice increase however I believe some of this is attributed to the change in the automatic renewal system the club has put in place for 2017 memberships.

Back