Membership 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Same here, I didnt even get a tracking number from Aus Post.

All I got was comms that my package should be coming...

Did we put our midfield in charge of the delivery?

Given how slow Australia Post currently are, I don't see any way that everyone will have their membership tickets by Friday next week.

They might have to email barcodes to people, but what about the members without email?

It's going to be absolute chaos next Saturday afternoon :mad:

I received (according to the very brief enclosed literature which was really just a picking slip) in a very fashionable high quality Crows shopping bag, my 2020 badge, lanyard and membership sticker.

That's it. No membership card yet sighted (I'm an AFL member with Crows alignment) and none of the make up stuff from 2020 that the AFL was offering.

I feel like Jack's mother after he returned with a bag of beans.

Given how slow Australia Post currently are, I don't see any way that everyone will have their membership tickets by Friday next week.

They might have to email barcodes to people, but what about the members without email?

It's going to be absolute chaos next Saturday afternoon :mad:

David Jones have a novelty promo in their Sydney City store where you can send a postcard to someone.

I sent one to myself reciting Homer Simpson’s drunk postcard to Marge 10 days ago

I still haven’t received it.

I have zero confidence we’ll get our member packs before round 1

Attachments

• 13D3158E-AC97-4927-BB94-7237853DF6EA.jpeg
    13D3158E-AC97-4927-BB94-7237853DF6EA.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 64
2021 member engagement off to a flyer.
David Jones have a novelty promo in their Sydney City store where you can send a postcard to someone.

I sent one to myself reciting Homer Simpson’s drunk postcard to Marge 10 days ago

I still haven’t received it.

I have zero confidence we’ll get our member packs before round 1
Ive heard of people receiving parcels quicker from the US than from say Melbourne in recent months. Heck, it took less than 2 weeks for me to receive my new headphones from the US recently. Postage in Australia is seriously struggling right now.

Ive heard of people receiving parcels quicker from the US than from say Melbourne in recent months. Heck, it took less than 2 weeks for me to receive my new headphones from the US recently. Postage in Australia is seriously struggling right now.

Well it depends what you order it seems - wine seems to take less than a week. Order placed on Friday 5th, being delivered Thursday 11th.

Our membership packs if I remember from previous years actually come from overseas (Singapore or Manila or Hong Kong - it is one of those). They certainly aren’t put together locally which would explain why it is taking so long this year with reduced overseas cargo flights. Received my first email on the 15/2/2021.

What gives me the willies is they have been taking monthly direct debit since November!

The most basic form of member engagement for any organisation is to be available when members have basic questions. I haven't contacted the club in 12 months but the handful of times prior to that weren't impressive. Seems nothing much has changed.
On the flip side Adelaide United have an amazing team I ask them questions all the time and I'm replied to within hours always on the same day.

Wasn’t there a post on twitter about some bloke in the Netherlands shopping with his 2021 membership bag?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What gives me the willies is they have been taking monthly direct debit since November!

This is the bit that annoys me good old AFC we'll take your cash but not deliver or answer questions.

Hell Norwood's communication to their members about packs has been better! Have consistently kept us up to date proactively!

I got my hoodie and member mug yesterday, but no card/lanyard etc.

I'm a VIC member so there's no huge rush for the card I suppose.
I'm a Victorian Member too. I got my scarf today, but no ticket. Hence, no barcode. No email from the club with 2021 code. Can't find the virtual ticket supposed to be on the mobile app (yes, I have signed in :cool:).
It does matter, because I want to attend Casey Fields on Saturday, and ticketing is asking for my code.
Anyone else found the ticket on the mobile app?

I'm a Victorian Member too. I got my scarf today, but no ticket. Hence, no barcode. No email from the club with 2021 code. Can't find the virtual ticket supposed to be on the mobile app (yes, I have signed in :cool:).
It does matter, because I want to attend Casey Fields on Saturday, and ticketing is asking for my code.
Anyone else found the ticket on the mobile app?
I just signed into the my membership on the app and the tickets are there, just need to click on each game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back