Memberships Membership 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One for the women’s membership as well? That’s what we got.

I thought that with the first email (which was a $30 + a $20). I then got another $30 voucher a few days later.

I quickly used them just in case the club realised they made a mistake and cancelled the vouchers - milking a free postage special from Crowmania too :D

Lol

I also received 2nd pack today. This one saying one year member.

I’ve been a member from the start. Still no card which they said I would get as a souvenir as I’m a Sma member.

I thought that with the first email (which was a $30 + a $20). I then got another $30 voucher a few days later.

I quickly used them just in case the club realised they made a mistake and cancelled the vouchers - milking a free postage special from Crowmania too :D
I got a $50 and $30 I think.

The thermos itself is really good - has a tea strainer and storage bit at the top, good size too! It was just the rubber seal on mine that had gone s**t.

Anyway I was one of the people that got the extra package with the '1 year member' items and obviously got another thermos which doesn't have the seal problem, so no dramas now.

The barcodes on both my tickets are different too, presuming that I should be using the ticket with the correct 'X year member' though?

I honestly can’t believe we still have Gold Members, people must like blowing their money. Then again, grog and punting is worse, so I’ll stay quiet

I'm a Gold member and haven't received anything yet, but my daughter's junior Gold membership has arrived. I don't remember selecting the mobile membership option, but it was so long ago I might have done and just forgot. I haven't got any emails from the membership section for ages, but my daughter's been getting them for her membership to her email address. My email address hasn't changed, it's the same one the club has had on my file for years. My mobile membership doesn't seem to be functioning either. When I go into the app to the member section, all it says is "You have not purchased or received tickets for any Adelaide events", and my app is up to date. I've shot off an email to the club this morning to see if they can help me with any of it, so we'll see how that goes.

I honestly can’t believe we still have Gold Members, people must like blowing their money. Then again, grog and punting is worse, so I’ll stay quiet

I've ended up keeping both of my memberships gold, I sort of look at it as though I am investing in the club by doing it.

When we almost snagged a GF appearance in 2012 I came to the conclusion that it's most probably easier to just get gold and keep it as an insurance policy should we ever make a Grand Final. I pay my tickets via the instalments and for me it only works out to around $20 extra a month to guarantee 2 tickets to the GF.

It definitely made life a lot easier in 2017 especially seeing the prices that people were paying to scalpers for tickets.

Last edited:
I've ended up keeping both of my memberships gold, I sort of look at it as though I am investing in the club by doing it.

When we almost snagged a GF appearance in 2012 I came to the conclusion that it's most probably easier to just get gold and keep it as an insurance policy should we ever make a Grand Final. I pay my tickets via the instalments and for me it only works out to around $20 extra a month to guarantee 2 tickets to the GF.

It definitely made life a lot easier in 2017 especially seeing the prices that people were paying to scalpers for tickets.
I just upgraded in 2017 when we were looking good, after so many s**t years there would be availability.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just upgraded in 2017 when we were looking good, after so many s**t years there would be availability.

True, I was originally going to downgrade before COVID due to all the Burton/Roo BS, but once COVID hit I've felt as though I should be putting my money where my mouth is with the club.

If I'm expecting high caliber assistants coaches and training staff then I should at least be doing my part to help make sure the club has the cash available to do it.

True, I was originally going to downgrade before COVID due to all the Burton/Roo BS, but once COVID hit I've felt as though I should be putting my money where my mouth is with the club.

If I'm expecting high caliber assistants coaches and training staff then I should at least be doing my part to help make sure the club has the cash available to do it.
I think over $500 a year in membership is more than enough, especially as I’m a foundation member, I’ve spent a fortune on these blokes. Now I know why they piss me off so much :)

You can do that if you are a crows season ticket holder. Being an Adelaide Oval footy member I have to keep my gold because if i drop it I wont be able to get it back unless I forgo my SMA membership and get a crows ticketed membership. Thats what I have been told by the crows. They are not accepting any more gold memberships attached to Adelaide OVal footy memberships.

A couple of questions
Do the crows still do physical cards for the tickets? I've been told the club said its a blanket no they don't, electronic only, but reading this thread it seems like some here have them.

If you have an electronic ticket can you transfer them to others and if so, how do you do that?

A couple of questions
Do the crows still do physical cards for the tickets? I've been told the club said its a blanket no they don't, electronic only, but reading this thread it seems like some here have them.

If you have an electronic ticket can you transfer them to others and if so, how do you do that?

Absolutely they still have physical cards, I've got one sitting in front of me right now.

I think over $500 a year in membership is more than enough, especially as I’m a foundation member, I’ve spent a fortune on these blokes. Now I know why they piss me off so much :)

Yeah I completely get your point, I think mine are around $550 per ticket (inlcuding gold), but I am in the southwest pocket which is less expensive seating.

I know how you feel about being pissed off, there was a point (most probably late 2018 or early 2019) where I had emotionally checked out. The club has pissed me off so much that I just stopped caring. In fact during 2020 I was going to our games not really giving 2 craps about the result as I felt completely detached from the club. If it wasn't for COVID and the club needing the money then there is a chance that I might have cancelled my 2 tickets (like yours are foundation tickets).

Honestly I think it took me until early 2022 before I really started to feel emotionally attached again, I think a combination of Rachelle's raw talent/Dawson and winning the Showdown is what got me starting to care again.

Going into this year I wouldn't say that my love of the club is back to 100%, but most probably about 75% of the way there.

Last edited:
Very simple process to transfer via phones.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Can you give me a bit of a explanation on how to do it? I'm trying to help out a couple of phone and internet illiterate boomers here ( one of which doesn't like me looking at their phone (the other doesn't care) but the one who doesn't like me looking at their phone has done all the membership organising).

Covid year I gave them the smallest amount I could to keep hold of my seat, especially the sneaky way they went about hiding that option. I was in firmly * them mode, now I'm slowly, slowly coming back. But that could slide again if they won't make the hard calls on Nicks and Ogilvie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back