MFC Re-Draft (1990-2020) | DRAFT DONE

Remove this Banner Ad

The best thing Damian Gaspar did for MFC is almost getting us his brother Darren from Sydney.

Yes, even trying but failing to convince his brother to come was better than his onfield contribution

The best thing Damian Gaspar did for MFC is almost getting us his brother Darren from Sydney.

Yes, even trying but failing to convince his brother to come was better than his onfield contribution

I do remember having some decent hissy fits over his possession in my teens, I seem to remember a game at the G where he turned it over numerous times deep in defense by foot under no pressure.

I think I need a small forward so Ben Kennedy please if available.
And some KPD depth with James Sellar :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that a dammit that I took your guy, or dammit that I reminded you Sellar and Ben Ken played for us?
No I had mentally claimed BenKen. His first handful of games for MFC were great, then injury etc got in the way. I even asked Yakker for permission to draft him :(

I have absolutely no memory of this person

He only played with us for one and half seasons in the ones, was a very promising defender who could play on both talls and mid sized players.

No I had mentally claimed BenKen. His first handful of games for MFC were great, then injury etc got in the way. I even asked Yakker for permission to draft him :(
I demand .... DEMAND!!! That you give BenKen to PG right NOW Dory_77 otherwise I will say I demand it again!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back