Past Michael Talia - delisted 2017, thanks for the memories

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not so sure...it's not as if we have an abundance of big backmen!

We have to make a mandatory number of list changes and Talia/BJ/Leonardis/AJ are the only senior listed players not contracted next year. AJ may be re-rookied.

Talia best case scenario would be rookie listed too I think.

We have to make a mandatory number of list changes and Talia/BJ/Leonardis/AJ are the only senior listed players not contracted next year. AJ may be re-rookied.

BJ is contracted for next year, isn't he?

Edit: checked the contract status check. Goneski.

I reckon AJ is gone. As per Bedders info that he wants a quality of life. This could save Talia

I reckon AJ is gone. As per Bedders info that he wants a quality of life. This could save Talia
AJ leaving would surprise me, after everything he and the club have been through, youd think hed want more year to have a crack at it now that hes playing footy again. Obviously bedders knows more than most, just my uneducated opinion

Well wel get an understanding of what the club thinks about him in the next few weeks. Clubs dont get rid of decent kpp talent on dirt cheap salaries unless there is serious off field issues
Yeah Horse clearly doesn't like him.
By the sounds he doesn't do all the right things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnson grundy aliir melican maiubum ... Seems like an abundance to me! There are even some tipping us to take naughton or clavarino in the draft. Cant see that happening, but id be stunned if talia stayed.

On CPH1607 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Johnson? He'll never play AFL again mate, that leaves 4, Grundy goes down and that leaves 3. Melican is already playing and that now leaves Aliir as back up because Maibaum has not played AFL. Aliir had such an astounding year that it's not even a given he'd be selected...now where's our abundance?

Johnson? He'll never play AFL again mate, that leaves 4, Grundy goes down and that leaves 3. Melican is already playing and that now leaves Aliir as back up because Maibaum has not played AFL. Aliir had such an astounding year that it's not even a given he'd be selected...now where's our abundance?

Yep injury or two and Reid is a full time backman

Yep injury or two and Reid is a full time backman
Yep...which is ok. But ffs they need to make up their mind whether he's a backman or a forward 'cos the poor bastard would be a better player knowing he has one role to play consistently!

Talia will be cut along with BJ and Leonardis. It's as certain as death and taxes.

Talia doesn't offer anything that players ahead of him do, regularly doesn't make the best let alone top 10 Swans in their NEAFL games, and looks like a pretty limited footballer too.

He's a VFL standard player that two clubs took a punt on and one was smart enough to flick him, even without defensive depth.

His dabble in alley way drugs ended his career.

Go for schoenclanger from the hawks...very capable at both ends of the ground...very good insurance policy

Like Rose, Harry Hideaway and assorted others, Clangalang will not take his turn putting his head over the ball.

Watts is braver than this lot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back