Trading Places Mid-Season Trade Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Breaking News:
With the Blues set to take Jack Lukosius if they retain Pick 1 and Josh Schache joining the club as a developing key forward, a young tall averaging more goals a game than the likes of Jack Gunston, Eddie Betts and Tom Lynch (Bris) has requested to be traded for more senior opportunities.

Last edited:
Breaking News:
With the Blues set to take Jack Lukosius if they retain Pick 1 and Josh Scahche joining the club as a developing key forward, a young tall averaging more goals a game than the likes of Jack Gunston, Eddie Betts and Tom Lynch (Bris) has requested to be traded for more senior opportunities.
Mihocek is averaging 2.5 goals game ;)

Breaking News:
With the Blues set to take Jack Lukosius if they retain Pick 1 and Josh Scahche joining the club as a developing key forward, a young tall averaging more goals a game than the likes of Jack Gunston, Eddie Betts and Tom Lynch (Bris) has requested to be traded for more senior opportunities.
Doesn’t he average a goal a game while Betts, Gunston & Lynch average just under 2 goals a game?

Too many KPDs at the Bulldogs
Trengove, Roughead, Adams, Roberts, Collins all available

Also Jason Johannisen is up for trade

I'm online will sit down and do my list and work out what I'm after. Happy to take offers tho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back