Not open for further replies.

Would love to see McGovern at Richmond.
Is he any chance to come to Vic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love to see McGovern at Richmond.
Is he any chance to come to Vic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Despite all the posts from people in WA saying otherwise, it's a chance. He most likely goes to WA but don't be surprised if he doesn't.

Despite all the posts from people in WA saying otherwise, it's a chance. He most likely goes to WA but don't be surprised if he doesn't.
I can absolutely tell you if he leaves it'll be to a WA club.

No one will offer more money than the Eagles or Dockers and that will probably be the deciding factor.

He doesn't even hate the Crows and I'd say they're a third option.

Can I ask how you think you know this? Last I heard he is not from Victoria...

Yes, dont be surprised if the boy who's brother plays for Eagles, Dad played for Dockers and could be on the verge of winning a premiership with Adelaide says stuff it to all that and joins a Vic based club for no reason what so ever...

As much chance as josh schache moving to perth. Certainly won't be happening for a 5 pick downgrade and a 3rd round pick.
Okay mate
I can absolutely tell you if he leaves it'll be to a WA club.

No one will offer more money than the Eagles or Dockers and that will probably be the deciding factor.

He doesn't even hate the Crows and I'd say they're a third option.

Can I ask how you think you know this? Last I heard he is not from Victoria...
And as I said, he most likely goes to WA but don't rule out the possibility of him going to Victoria. Quite often players leave to other clubs with absolutely no "go home" factor.
Yes, dont be surprised if the boy who's brother plays for Eagles, Dad played for Dockers and could be on the verge of winning a premiership with Adelaide says stuff it to all that and joins a Vic based club for no reason what so ever...
God these WA posters are fickle. Why do you all get so offended when I say that he could decide to not go back to Perth?

Okay mate

And as I said, he most likely goes to WA but don't rule out the possibility of him going to Victoria. Quite often players leave to other clubs with absolutely no "go home" factor.

God these WA posters are fickle. Why do you all get so offended when I say that he could decide to not go back to Perth?
I dont know why but its probably the same reason everyone else gets offended whenever someone posts something as ridiculous as you said to get a reaction.

I dont know why but its probably the same reason everyone else gets offended whenever someone posts something as ridiculous as you said to get a reaction.
You think I'm trolling? I'm not. There is a distinct possibility that he goes to Victoria. Not a big one but pretending it doesn't exist can only blow up in your face.

You think I'm trolling? I'm not. There is a distinct possibility that he goes to Victoria. Not a big one but pretending it doesn't exist can only blow up in your face.
You tried to infer there was some inside knowledge. I can tell you right now he will only go to a WA club or the Crows.

Basically he will be offered 650ish from both clubs in Perth and he'll end up choosing between one for whatever reason. No Victorian club will offer that much more and the majority of his closest mates live in Perth. It has nothing to do with being protective or fickle... this isn't people claiming Jaeger O'Meara will either end up at WA or the Suns...

You tried to infer there was some inside knowledge. I can tell you right now he will only go to a WA club or the Crows.

Basically he will be offered 650ish from both clubs in Perth and he'll end up choosing between one for whatever reason. No Victorian club will offer that much more and the majority of his closest mates live in Perth. It has nothing to do with being protective or fickle... this isn't people claiming Jaeger O'Meara will either end up at WA or the Suns...
Carlton are supposedly going to make a run at him again. Whether they can offer up enough $ to override what the Perth teams can give him (and it'd have to be more than a small increase you'd think and then you're into massive overpaying territory), then I wouldn't see it happening.

Okay mate

Who's offended besides the guy throwing insults?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back