Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

That Hawthorn flog who preemptively melted about Schoenmakers from near the start of the thread right up to his eventual inclusion at #2 was glorious. šŸ¤£

The original and the best tangent. Who knew that a throwaway remark like that from Mofra would generate such debate.
That's premiership legend Schoenmakers thanks.

Also still a better player than Jordan Roughead.

Hers a controversial inclusion if i was IC.

Steve Johnson.

Yeah you heard me. He was the king of stupidity on the footy field imho.
Guy was a gun but yeah, his stupid stuff was mind boggling, tho when the ā€œstupid s**tā€ paid off he was a ******* ā€œgeniusā€. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Guy was a gun but yeah, his stupid stuff was mind boggling, tho when the ā€œstupid sh*tā€ paid off he was a ******* ā€œgeniusā€. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I wanted to wring his ******* neck half the time. Srs.

I didnt worship the ground he walked on either, like everybody else. Thats more re. personality tho, than the actual player.

Whoever sledged them deserves a medal. They are correct.
It was Mofra to begin with - check out player no. 17 from the 2019 list:
"Frost has worked out how to game the system and good luck to him for doing so but in any Arnott's Creams assessment of his backline rebound ability he's the orange cream biscuit every time.
Note: If anyone seriously disputes that the orange cream biscuit is anything more than the unwanted red-headed step-child of the biscuit world, I will be willing to fight you, your descendants and then salt your front yard. You are wrong."

See also posts 637, 919 and 1631 from the great man but the banter in between is gold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wanted to wring his ******* neck half the time. Srs.

I didnt worship the ground he walked on either, like everybody else. Thats more re. personality tho, than the actual player.
The time he whacked that little cockroach Steve Baker was pretty good. šŸ‘

I still hate Lemon Crisps
Heard in numerous dwellings across our great land

HIM - I said SHORTBREAD CREAM
HER - I thought they were !
HIM - FFS !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back