Money in the Bank (2011) *spoilers*

Remove this Banner Ad

Colt and Ace are the two "crowd members" behind Punk during Cenas intro for those whove never seen them (fairly certain it was them, only caught the last 2 seconds of the footage).
Yep that was them. Recognised Colt watching it live, couldn't remember Ace though. They get quite a bit of camera time whenever the action goes outside the ring on the hard cam side, particularly after Punk's knee drop from the top. Colt was also the "fan" Punk slapped hands with early in the match.

Yep that was them. Recognised Colt watching it live, couldn't remember Ace though. They get quite a bit of camera time whenever the action goes outside the ring on the hard cam side, particularly after Punk's knee drop from the top. Colt was also the "fan" Punk slapped hands with early in the match.

Was obvious they had "better" seats, they always seemed to be apart from the crowd so to speak when they did the wide shots,
Was like:

x x x x x x x x x x.....o o.....x x x x x

Re: Money in the Bank (2011)

Just watched the PPV. WWE haven't gotten me to watch a PPV (downloaded or bought) in years. As in, like, Wrestlemania 22.

IT WAS EVERYTHING IT PROMISED TO BE AND MORE (sorry, it's still real to me dammit).

The false finishes in the main event had me up, then down, and up again. With the way Cena is booked I was sure after that last FU he was going to win, but Punk kicked out.

Daniel Bryan winning MITB? IS THIS REAL LIFE? They give him a decent intro, some mic time and matches that go 8 minutes and the American Dragon will provide.

SD MITB was far better and I think it went longer as well? Raw's seemed to go by in the blink of an eye with everyone getting one spot and then winner.

Seriously, the PPV was so good I can even overlook that s**t-truck Del Rio winning MITB. :D

Pretty simple WWE. Book matches so people care to watch and the product will sell itself.

You know they've done well with the booking when a 23 year old cynic who really should know better than to watch wrestling marks the **** out three times (DBryan, Orton RKO crazies, Punk) and turns down his gf to watch the PPV. :p

Cannot wait for Raw.

Horrible Booked PPV

No Ziggler
No Jackson
No Ryder

Del rio and Bryan win mitb is just stupid. Truth and Sheamus would be way better

I know you're just an idiot kid, but I'll humour you. Truth and Sheamus don't need MITB. They're already in the main event picture already. You must have missed Truth facing Cena for the title at the last PPV and Sheamus in the Orton/Christian feud?

Also, three massive lols at the jobbers you mentioned. Yeah, I'm sure eeeeeeveryone missed Jackson's 4000 scoop slams. :eek:

was definitely an amazing ppv

wanted cody to win the smackdown MITB but can deal with bryan

the crowd added to the whole ppv creating an amazing atmosphere not really witnessed since hogan vs rock imo

glad i remembered it was on today :D

LMAO at Botch cara from pwinsider
WWE has suspended Sin Cara for 30 days due to a failing a Wellness test. That explains the angle that they shot last night.

LMAO at Botch cara from pwinsider
WWE has suspended Sin Cara for 30 days due to a failing a Wellness test. That explains the angle that they shot last night.

Must be hanging out with your man Jeff hardy :rolleyes: whats he up to again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best pay-per-view in YEARS.

Best crowd since Hogan Vs Rock (sorry, I know the ECW crowd was hot but this one made it even bigger).

Ecstatic that my boy Daniel Bryan got the MITB briefcase after beginning the biggest petition last year when he was fired and have had correspondence with him since.
Cannot wait for Punk/Bryan

Im not going to say it's the most amazing PPV, however it far outweighed my expectation, crowd was insane, No bad matches either. Booked very well, I cant remember anytime anyone could of cared for a Mark Henry V Big show match, however the build-up and finish was great.

Will buy as soon as it comes to dvd

In terms of working the crowd, no doubt match of the year, but the first 10 minutes was pretty average IMO, the amount of hold ups where it was clear as day Punk was talking to Cena was very sloppy. That would be my only small criticism.

Noticed that too, I assumed it was because it was so loud in there they found it hard to hear each other.

Didn't detract from the match at all though I don't think.

Anyone think the Raw MITB got wound up quickly?

It seemed far shorter than the Smackdown MITB and there wasn't much ladder action. Made me think that maybe Miz's knee wasn't a kayfabe injury and they had more planned. I was thinking they'd definitely have a comedy angle with Truth and the small ladder, playing on his fear of heights. I mean, what else was the point of mentioning it and having those small ladders if he didn't even get anywhere near the top?

Think Del Rio was legit pissed off with Rey for botching the ending too. The way he threw that mask :D

Watched it last night.
:eek::eek:
PPV of the year.

Some things i didn't like -

ADR ripping Rey's mask off
Christian having to spit to win a world title
Cena Losing
1200 ********s telling a TEN ****ING TIME world champion that he " can't wrestle " :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Some things i liked -

The sheer chaos of the RAW MITB match ( Miz , Swagger )
DANIEL BRY-AN ( clap clap clap-clap-clap )
Punk's getaway

Cena was great in that match. I thought if anything Punk wasn't as clean in execution as he always is. Great match from both, the story telling far outweighed the athleticism/technique, which probably only accounts for 20% of a match anyway IMO.

I think I read somewhere that Cena requested this feud?

Cena was great in that match. I thought if anything Punk wasn't as clean in execution as he always is. Great match from both, the story telling far outweighed the athleticism/technique, which probably only accounts for 20% of a match anyway IMO.

I think I read somewhere that Cena requested this feud?

I do believe that is the case Jabso.

I also believe that Cena won a few more fans yesterday (Male adults I'm referring too) as he was superb in that match. Was great to watch.

I honestly thought Cena was kicking out of the GTS as I wasn't expecting a Punk win at all. Terrific booking to make Punk look so strong as well, holding out 3 STF's and kicking out of the AA twice or three times.

Was a great PPV, Cena-Punk match was epic. But s**t me does cena need to learn to sell a sore knee when the commentators are playing it up the whole match lol.

What was the point of ripping of rey reys mask if he was just gonna cover up anyways

Remove this Banner Ad

Back