• Already a member but not rejoining

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Hoping to join

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • Chris Masten

Votes: 65 37.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I was pretty much speechless at that. Bit of a stumble, a couple of steps to balance then pings it in from near the ropes and hits the stumps :eek:
It was the non strikers end from fine leg too. Incredible throw.

YOT7E5TMU4BQ2ZM.jpg

Looks like our second tier seats won't be restricted view on the end near the corporates

Attachments

• YOT7E5TMU4BQ2ZM.jpg
    YOT7E5TMU4BQ2ZM.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 8
So the players run thru a bar to get to the ground & the opposition can get someone to sit inbetween the coaches boxes & pass on what they hear from the other coaches ?? Kind of odd choices ??

The first is awesome I reckon, one way glass etc. There won't be direct fan interaction and not the type of punters to get pissed and throw stupid comments out.

The latter I don't think is openly available to anyone. It's a very exclusive invitation. I couldn't see it affecting any games except maybe derby? And in that situation one of the 100 knows Ross Lyon, knows the Eagles lingo, can interpret it and pass it on in a way to benefit Ross without being kicked out.

Anyone got their renewals yet? Just wondering if everything is ok as the club is normally very hungry for you to pay your membership fees asap.
Got mine a week a go and paid. Not sure what I get for my hard earned but a least I'm not going through the BS most of you are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When England Lions were bowling it looked like a road... then Mitch Johnson and Jhye Richardson started pinging it in at 140 and it looked sharp
I find Jhye Richardson fascinating.
He's so slight and not very tall but watching him live, you could really see the heat he was putting on the ball. I was loving it.

That bouncer that Johnson ripped in looked bloody fast too.

Anyone got their renewals yet? Just wondering if everything is ok as the club is normally very hungry for you to pay your membership fees asap.
Still no sign of them for anyone in my group. Should be automated system, so was expecting them to be sent out first week of December.

Back