Mugabe re-elected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bombers 2003

Hall of Famer
Dec 14, 2002
Yatala
AFL Club
Essendon
Mugabe started out as a patriot and took part in the struggle against Ian Smith.Somewhere he became a dictator,but i doubt he will be overthrown in a revolt or election.He's another Mubutu.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YAKUZA

Club Legend
Suspended
Mar 12, 2003
Nornalup
Other Teams
Sunset Coast CLC
I can't believe that in this age of high tech covert surveillance someone or body can't be contracted to take him and others like him out. I reckon that Mossad could do it in the blink of an eye.

UNIT

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Fighting the good fight
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts - St Kilda
YAKUZA said:
I can't believe that in this age of high tech covert surveillance someone or body can't be contracted to take him and others like him out. I reckon that Mossad could do it in the blink of an eye.
No amount of satelittes, hi tech gizmos and wizbangery is going to get you a man on the ground with the individual in his cross hairs. If it was as easy as 'this guy is a nut'...we will knock him, then all the tin pot aspiring Pol Pots of this world would be in the ground by now.

celtic_pride

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 12, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
B.Celtics, FC Barcelona, Leeds Utd
YAKUZA said:
Doubt it, there wouldn't be enough money in it to pay them :confused:

Top Bottom