List Mgmt. National Draft 2020 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I laughed a lot when he turned out to be a complete spud.

I don’t think Perkins makes it. Doesn’t seem to have the mentality to grind out a career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some issues with commitment and pressures at home. Could be a bust. Talented, but comes with a big bust factor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No he is very overrated. I have it on good authority. Norf and efc fans were very clear.

Bolton's final efforts were mediocre also
LOL is that why Shai Bolton got 3 Brownlow votes against both North Melbourne and Essendon? You don't poll second in the Brownlow votes for a Premiership-winning team and end up in the top 4 of their B&F being mediocre

LOL is that why Shai Bolton got 3 Brownlow votes against both North Melbourne and Essendon? You don't poll second in the Brownlow votes for a Premiership-winning team and end up in the top 4 of their B&F being mediocre

How's that for a stat dam

What's the odds he gets fired shortly after SoS stylez?

Or is dodo in the bummers 5 yr plans? If so I foresee. Golden era at efc
Druggo fans are all in on the dodo coolaide similar to how Carlton fans were with sos 2 - 3 seasons ago before tuning on him

Druggo fans are all in on the dodo coolaide similar to how Carlton fans were with sos 2 - 3 seasons ago before tuning on him

Losing the arugably best defensive and forward player in Saad and Daniher, an aggressive start to the new era.

No pressure tonight...

Edit. Fantasia.

Last edited:
Collingwood made a interesting comment regarding trading picks today

They probably want they academy or player aligned with them but don't want to pay too much. There are rumours Adelaide might pick him up early and pies will not match

So if their player makes it to pick fourteen RFC could trade for 16 from collingwood. If Collingwood match to get their kid with later picks RFC could give them back 17 possibly after/before the event

I read somewhere clubs can't trade back the same pick they received. Don't know if this was before or after the pick swap switcheroo Swans pulled a few years back. If RFC where to give up 2021 pick(s) for 16 we would have to get picks appropriate to trade back 17 this would be at a point RFC could pick the guy for the Pies to match or maybe not

Remove this Banner Ad

Back