Remove this Banner Ad

Next GEN! W00T!

batista-animal-unleashed-20050721053017434.jpg

Lawl ^^

Find that this game has some glitches :/

In my MyGM mode Klay Thompson has completely disappeared, he isn't injured or anything but is not there when I go to play matches and in the simmed matches aswell he doesn't play

Also in the MyCareer mode my dude does not get subbed off anymore which means playing 48 mins a game... stupid, need realistic subs in the next edition

Path to greatness isn't in next gen

3. Defensive settings are gone, replaced with these vague points of emphasis.

Yeah seriously wtf is up with this? Getting torched pretty regularly, been looking for defense guides online but all I can find is PS3/XBOX stuff that refer to sliders and options that don't even exist on PS4.

Game is still fun but I do feel a little swindled, bought it on PS4 expecting it to be the same game with improved visuals.

Went to Houston in MyCareer. For some reason Steve Nash is now there but whatever.

More importantly however, Asik and Howard started together, I couldn't help but laugh and think of this forum. #twintowers #screamingwrestler

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You cannot sim any games in your rookie season (major pain in the ass). Then it's the same ol key game set up.
wait you have to play 82 12 minute qrt games, "Ain't nobody got time for that"

wait you have to play 82 12 minute qrt games, "Ain't nobody got time for that"

Whatever you set the qtr length to at the start of your career, 4,6,8,10,12 etc. Yep you have to play all dat. Pissed ALOT of people off. The game is just half baked. No options, buggy as *, crapola AI. Give it a miss I say. Wait to see if 2015 is any good.

I'm waiting for 2k15, have been since 2k12
I definitely should've done the same. 2k12 was the last excellent instalment.

The thing I hate the most about 2k14 is that if you don't want to pay real world money for VC, you'll pretty much need to play 24 hours a day for a year to get enough VC to make MyCareer mode and MyGM mode fun to play.

I definitely should've done the same. 2k12 was the last excellent instalment.

The thing I hate the most about 2k14 is that if you don't want to pay real world money for VC, you'll pretty much need to play 24 hours a day for a year to get enough VC to make MyCareer mode and MyGM mode fun to play.

What I'm most hoping for is a complete revamp of playing defence, that's what I enjoy and despite all the sliders being customised to exactly what I want the cheese and blatant AI letting me through a wide open lane or worse; a "superstar" glitching through my double team or help defence still happens.

Hopefully 2k15 can deliver this, it's been spruced up as a complete revamp and I reckon 2k14 was just a byproduct of it, needing to fill in a year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back