NBL 2020/21 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Bleedblueandgold

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 9, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Wildcats surely has the worst roster in the league. Not much else apart from Cotton and Mooney. You can't depend on them to win you the game all the time.

Chuckie357

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Who’s the rumored new import for Adelaide? I didn’t actually hear what the commentators said, or they didn’t mention it after telling us they were going to mention it and didn’t drop a name

apparently Brandon Paul
4118FB11-8991-4504-AC39-35AF2D11726A.jpeg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BG__

Club Legend
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
A "Double header" with a 20-30min break in-between games with random TV shows on in between is so f*n dumb

Have some sort of analysis of the game played or a pre game for the upcoming game or some sort of general NBL analysis/talk. Some sort of NBL related filler. ANYTHING NBL/BASKETBALL RELATED.

Don't put random SBS news sh*t on to lose half your audience, you want to try and get people to stick around and watch the next game

Verdun

Premium Gold
Oct 16, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
The NBL Cup has been as farcical as expected.

A near empty John Cain Arena and zero atmosphere. It’s like watching social basketball at the local rec centre (only the rec centre has better referees 😂)
Reckon you should be running the NBL.

The Cup is one game in and you are calling it farcical??? Larry and the NBL should be commended for being proactive in the environment we are in and keeping the season running.

Without Larry reckon the league would close to going bust it isn't it is damn good league operating in tough times. $10 for 2 games is damn good - if I was in Melbourne I would be there the amount of people moaning about it is ridiculous

Luuuc

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Perth Lynx
I'd be there too. First game was enjoyable.
I fear this 2nd one could get ugly fast though.

drd23

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
A near empty John Cain Arena and zero atmosphere.
It appears they've left the seats closest to the court empty for some reason. Add in the extremely conservative social distancing rules we have in Victoria forcing people to sit in the very back of the highest seats, and it gives the appearance that it's more empty than it is.

This picture appears to be between games, when I assume a fair percentage of people are out of their seats getting food/drinks etc

BG__

Club Legend
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Anyone know what capacity with covid restrictions is? Crowd has looked very small for a home game based on the couple of crowd shots I've seen

Remove this Banner Ad